Creative solutions to challenging tax issues
We help clients resolve the most complex issues arising from their transactions, controversies, and regular business operations. Our tax lawyers offer them deep knowledge, sound practical judgment, and the highest ethical standards.
- Clients are offered global integrated tax solutions from our lawyers across the United States, Europe, Asia, and Asia-Pacific.
- We help clients deal with legislative and regulatory changes by raising their concerns with government officials, fighting to invalidate regulations in court, and providing timely updates to our clients in plain language.
- We handle client tax controversy matters from audit to appeals—and in court, if necessary. Our nationally recognized tax litigators use decades of experience in tax court, district court, and state and local courts throughout the United States.
- Our lawyers offer deep knowledge in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and technology industries, and they work with clients to design and implement comprehensive globally efficient structures.
Jones Day's Tax Practice brings comprehensive, integrated advice to our clients across the United States, Europe, Asia, and Asia-Pacific. Joseph Goldman and Colleen Laduzinski discuss how clients' tax questions and concerns have changed in recent years, and how Jones Day is helping them respond to tax policy changes in jurisdictions around the world.
International Tax Challenges Facing Multinational Clients
Amsterdam partner Lou Berger and Milan Partner-in-Charge Marco Lombardi discuss the international tax challenges facing multinational clients and what clients can expect from a more uniform and coordinated approach by tax authorities.
Incredible; they work to find solutions to complex tax issues and they do so in an efficient manner.Chambers Nationwide Corporate & Finance
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
John M. Allan
Dr. Niv Tadmore
Maxeon Solar Technologies completes public offering of $241.2 million of Ordinary Shares and concurrent private placement of $42 million of Ordinary Shares
Orano and XTC New Energy create two JVs dedicated to the production of batteries for electric vehicles
Large financial institution leads syndicate of lenders on $195 million senior secured term loan and revolving credit facilities for Mexican grocery store operator in connection with closing date acquisition of minority interest
Hard Rock finalizes Greek joint venture with GEK TERNA S.A. to develop, own and operate Integrated Casino Resort in Athens, Greece
Jones Day's 2023 Pittsburgh Speaker Series: Protecting Privilege in Dual-Purpose Communications With Tax Attorneys
French National Financial Prosecutor's Office Publishes New Guidelines on Judicial Conventions of Public Interest
Twenty-six Jones Day lawyers in Latin America ranked by Best Lawyers in Brazil™ and Best Lawyers in Mexico™ 2023
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.