Creative solutions to challenging tax issues
We help clients resolve the most complex issues arising from their transactions, controversies, and regular business operations. Our tax lawyers offer them deep knowledge, sound practical judgment, and the highest ethical standards.
- Clients are offered global integrated tax solutions from our lawyers across the United States, Europe, Asia, and Asia-Pacific.
- We help clients deal with legislative and regulatory changes by raising their concerns with government officials, fighting to invalidate regulations in court, and providing timely updates to our clients in plain language.
- We handle client tax controversy matters from audit to appeals—and in court, if necessary. Our nationally recognized tax litigators use decades of experience in tax court, district court, and state and local courts throughout the United States.
- Our lawyers offer deep knowledge in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and technology industries, and they work with clients to design and implement comprehensive globally efficient structures.
International Tax Challenges Facing Multinational Clients
Amsterdam partner Lou Berger and Milan Partner-in-Charge Marco Lombardi discuss the international tax challenges facing multinational clients and what clients can expect from a more uniform and coordinated approach by tax authorities.
Incredible; they work to find solutions to complex tax issues and they do so in an efficient manner.Chambers Nationwide Corporate & Finance
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Lowe's obtains Washington Supreme Court judgment allowing refund of taxes paid on defaulted PLCC credit sales
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma acquires late stage biopharma companies and forms alliance with Roivant Sciences Ltd. worth $3 billion
Syndicate of international placement agents complete BRL 3.0 billion primary and secondary offering of Common Shares by Marfrig