Jones Day uses its position in Amsterdam, a strategic location for leading Dutch companies, along with thousands of global corporations serving their markets around the world, to represent clients in their inbound and outbound operations in the Netherlands.
- Jones Day's Amsterdam Office is served by lawyers who offer clients cross-border transactional capabilities combined with deep knowledge of Dutch corporate and financial law, which are critical to our clients.
- Our lawyers provide clients with extensive experience in relation to IPOs, M&A, financing, and real estate and commercial projects.
- Key areas of experience include mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring and governance, tax, banking and finance, global disputes, bankruptcy and reorganizations, antitrust, private equity (including fund formation), capital markets/financial regulatory, labor and employment, pensions/employee benefits, and investigations/white collar defense.
- Clients benefit from our dedicated senior team's focus on corporate investigations and corporate litigation.
- The Amsterdam Office is committed to advancing the rule of law and actively engaging in the European asylum and refugee crisis, as well as other pro bono activities.