Jones Day uses its position in Amsterdam, a strategic location for leading Dutch companies, along with thousands of global corporations serving their markets around the world, to represent clients in their inbound and outbound operations in the Netherlands.
- Jones Day's Amsterdam Office is served by lawyers who offer clients cross-border transactional capabilities combined with deep knowledge of Dutch corporate and financial law, which are critical to our clients.
- Our lawyers provide clients with extensive experience in relation to IPOs, M&A, financing, and real estate and commercial projects.
- Key areas of experience include mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring and governance, tax, banking and finance, global disputes, bankruptcy and reorganizations, antitrust, private equity (including fund formation), capital markets/financial regulatory, labor and employment, pensions/employee benefits, and investigations/white collar defense.
- Clients benefit from our dedicated senior team's focus on corporate investigations and corporate litigation.
- The Amsterdam Office is committed to advancing the rule of law and actively engaging in the European asylum and refugee crisis, as well as other pro bono activities.
Jones Day in Amsterdam
BNP Paribas Fortis, Belfius Bank, KBC Bank, and ING Belgium provide €400 million revolving credit facility to SD Worx Group
State-owned company involved in post M&A arbitration proceedings relating to environmental reps and warranties
Diebold Nixdorf successfully restructures over $2.7 billion in funded debt and completes the first-ever dual proceeding under the U.S. bankruptcy code and Dutch restructuring law in 71 days