Seamless M&A service to meet client needs
In the last five years, Jones Day has advised clients on more than 3,000 transactions collectively valued at $1.7 trillion. With 400 M&A lawyers across 18 countries, we offer a distinctive set of capabilities for complex, global transactions.
- We understand our clients' businesses and structure transactions to address key business concerns, ensuring seamless delivery across practices and geographies.
- Clients are guided through significant legal differences between countries in dealmaking—more than half of our lawyers reside outside the United States, and 45 percent of our deals have a cross-border component.
- Our acting as a strategic partner helps boards of directors navigate complex business decisions, respond to activist shareholders, and evaluate corporate governance practices.
- Sophisticated, on-the-ground service is offered wherever our clients are located—we have deep M&A resources in major financial and business centers.
Jones Day is incredibly business-focused, including on client service. They work tirelessly to understand the client and how we work.Chambers USA
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
PolyOne to sell its Performance Products and Solutions business to SK Capital Partners for $775 million
Horizon Global to sell Asia-Pacific Business segment to Pacific Equity Partners for AU$340 million (US$230 million)
GCA Altium acts as financial advisor to Project Sword Bidco Limited in £89.8 million (US$110 million) takeover offer for Catalis Plc
Warning: U.S. Tax Regulations Impact Completed Foreign Sales Retroactively and Domestic Partnerships