Seamless M&A service to meet client needs
In the last five years, Jones Day has advised clients on more than 3,000 transactions collectively valued at $1.5 trillion. With 400 M&A lawyers across 17 countries, we offer a distinctive set of capabilities for complex, global transactions.
- We understand our clients' businesses and structure transactions to address key business concerns, ensuring seamless delivery across practices and geographies.
- Clients are guided through significant legal differences between countries in dealmaking—more than half of our lawyers reside outside the United States, and 45 percent of our deals have a cross-border component.
- Our acting as a strategic partner helps boards of directors navigate complex business decisions, respond to activist shareholders, and evaluate corporate governance practices.
- Sophisticated, on-the-ground service is offered wherever our clients are located—we have deep M&A resources in major financial and business centers.
They are one of the best for M&A out there; they are incredibly strong on the buy and sell side, as well as in defense work.Chambers USA
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma acquires late stage biopharma companies and forms alliance with Roivant Sciences Ltd. worth $3 billion
Skyworks Solutions acquires Infrastructure and Automotive business of Silicon Laboratories for $2.75 billion
Recent Developments in Shareholder Derivative Litigation Concerning Diversity in Corporate Leadership
President Biden Issues Executive Order Modifying Restrictions on U.S. Investment in Chinese Military-Industrial Complex Companies
Jones Day partner Shannon Finch recognized among Australasian Lawyer's inaugural "Most Influential Lawyers"