Seamless M&A service to meet client needs
In the last five years, Jones Day has advised clients on more than 3,000 transactions collectively valued at $1.5 trillion. With 400 M&A lawyers across 17 countries, we offer a distinctive set of capabilities for complex, global transactions.
- We understand our clients' businesses and structure transactions to address key business concerns, ensuring seamless delivery across practices and geographies.
- Clients are guided through significant legal differences between countries in dealmaking—more than half of our lawyers reside outside the United States, and 45 percent of our deals have a cross-border component.
- Our acting as a strategic partner helps boards of directors navigate complex business decisions, respond to activist shareholders, and evaluate corporate governance practices.
- Sophisticated, on-the-ground service is offered wherever our clients are located—we have deep M&A resources in major financial and business centers.
They are one of the best for M&A out there; they are incredibly strong on the buy and sell side, as well as in defense work.Chambers USA
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Sanofi announces carve-out creating EUROAPI and spin-off of approximately 58% of shares to its shareholders
Jones Day is the most recognized law firm in the 2022 Legal Intelligencer’s Professional Excellence Awards