Unified global approach to tech's novel challenges
Clients are served by our Technology Practice, which brings together legal leaders across industries, geographies, and disciplines with deep and diverse experience in the innovative products, use cases, and novel considerations unique to tech solutions.
- Clients benefit from Jones Day's collaborative culture and global reach that draws from extensive and diverse technology experience to help establish, grow, counsel, defend, acquire, and sell technology companies and assets worldwide.
- Companies receive assistance with every aspect of their technology needs, including data security and privacy; licensing; venture and debt financing; data breach remediation; patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret protection; regulatory compliance; M&A; antitrust; and IP litigation.
- Jones Day lawyers are thought leaders deeply engaged in evolving technologies and innovations such as blockchain, artificial intelligence/machine learning, the internet of things (IoT), fintech, and digital health.
The Metaverse - Opportunities, Markets, and Regulations
Jones Day Financial Markets partner Mark Rasmussen explains how real-life regulations could cross over into the rapidly expanding metaverse space. He talks about the metaverse's current uses and potential advancements, and the possible legal issues confronting its participants.
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide ®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Orano and XTC New Energy create two JVs dedicated to the production of batteries for electric vehicles
FTC Proposes Updates to the Health Breach Notification Rule for Health Apps and Consumer Health Technologies
Jones Day announces kick-off of 2023 FinAccelerate DeFi Challenge to identify solutions for limitations associated with decentralized finance (DeFi)
"FinAccelerate Empowered by Jones Day" named among National Law Journal 2023 "Legal Technology Trailblazers"
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.