Unified global approach to tech's novel challenges
Clients are served by our Technology Practice, which brings together legal leaders across industries, geographies, and disciplines with deep and diverse experience in the innovative products, use cases, and novel considerations unique to tech solutions.
- Clients benefit from Jones Day's collaborative culture and global reach that draws from extensive and diverse technology experience to help establish, grow, counsel, defend, acquire, and sell technology companies and assets worldwide.
- Companies receive assistance with every aspect of their technology needs, including data security and privacy; licensing; venture and debt financing; data breach remediation; patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret protection; regulatory compliance; M&A; antitrust; and IP litigation.
- Jones Day lawyers are thought leaders deeply engaged in evolving technologies and innovations such as blockchain, artificial intelligence/machine learning, the internet of things (IoT), fintech, and digital health.
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide ®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
The Stars Group combines with Flutter Entertainment in all share transaction to create world's largest online gaming company by revenue
Lennox secures voluntary dismissal of complaint accusing iComfort S30 Smart Hub system of infringement
Jones Day partner Ka-on Li named to the Silicon Valley Business Journal's 2020 Women of Influence list