Clients turn to our Silicon Valley Office for their strategic transactional, corporate, intellectual property, and litigation needs in technology and the life sciences. Our lawyers collaborate with colleagues worldwide to help clients navigate the risks and opportunities of the global marketplace.
- Silicon Valley clients benefit from our lawyers' experience in sectors such as semiconductors, sensors, software, cloud, AI, optics, autonomous vehicles, SCADA and CAD systems, digital media, e-commerce, IoT, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, therapeutic products, and digital health.
- Clients are counseled by our corporate lawyers at all stages of growth, including issuers, underwriters, investors in public offerings, ongoing financings, and seed investments. Our lawyers include industry leaders in semiconductor, software, and industrial technology M&A.
- The Firm's intellectual property lawyers help clients protect intellectual property assets through portfolio assessment and counseling, strategic licensing transactions, and patent prosecution.
- Our litigators protect clients' strategic IP and commercial interests, from core patents and other IP assets to business models and key commercial relationships.
- Clients are served by leading lawyers in antitrust/competition, cybersecurity/privacy, and labor and employment.
- The Silicon Valley Office supports various charitable organizations in the Bay Area, focusing on pro bono representations of individuals and families seeking asylum.
Google defends patent infringement lawsuits brought by Uniloc relating to YouTube TV and Google Play products
Jones Day partners David Kiernan and Craig Waldman named among California's 2020 Top Antitrust Lawyers by the Daily Journal
Jones Day partner Ka-on Li named to the Silicon Valley Business Journal's 2020 Women of Influence list