Business & Tort Litigation
The American Lawyer's 2018 Litigation Department of the Year offers experienced trial lawyers serving clients in business and government disputes, torts, and civil litigation, from counseling through trial and appeal.
- Clients benefit from lawyers with "bet-the-company" experience who have taken more than 100 cases to trial in the last three years.
- Clients gain the advantage of embedded Issues & Appeals lawyers in trial teams to address legal issues and thought leadership at all stages.
- Jones Day continually represents major companies and organizations in multidistrict litigation, coordinated state proceedings, product liability cases, and class actions.
- Our lawyers offer clients significant experience in many industries, including automotive, aviation, energy, intellectual property, tobacco, pharmaceutical, and medical devices.
- Clients are provided a team of lawyers based on who best meet their needs rather than where the lawyers are located.
Challenges in High-Risk Product Liability Litigation
Stephanie Parker discusses how the Firm assists clients facing high-risk product liability litigation, as well as what distinguishes the practice from other firms.
With an ethos of teamwork and a big talent roster, Jones Day’s litigation department [has] won a slew of impressive victories for its clients.The American Lawyer
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
IBM defends litigation stemming from construction and technology deployment at Atlanta Falcons' Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Orange County Cities obtain dismissal of putative class claims relating to response to homelessness epidemic
KMA obtains complete dismissal of putative class/representative action relating to consumer data collection practices
Charlottesville City Councilors obtain pro bono summary judgment win granting statutory immunity in Charlottesville monument case