Business & Tort Litigation
The American Lawyer's 2018 Litigation Department of the Year offers experienced trial lawyers serving clients in business and government disputes, torts, and civil litigation, from counseling through trial and appeal.
- Clients benefit from lawyers with "bet-the-company" experience who have taken more than 100 cases to trial in the last three years.
- Clients gain the advantage of embedded Issues & Appeals lawyers in trial teams to address legal issues and thought leadership at all stages.
- Jones Day continually represents major companies and organizations in multidistrict litigation, coordinated state proceedings, product liability cases, and class actions.
- Our lawyers offer clients significant experience in many industries, including automotive, aviation, energy, intellectual property, tobacco, pharmaceutical, and medical devices.
- Clients are provided a team of lawyers based on who best meet their needs rather than where the lawyers are located.
Challenges in High-Risk Product Liability Litigation
Stephanie Parker discusses how the Firm assists clients facing high-risk product liability litigation, as well as what distinguishes the practice from other firms.
With an ethos of teamwork and a big talent roster, Jones Day’s litigation department [has] won a slew of impressive victories for its clients.The American Lawyer
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
American Airlines wins dismissal of Helms-Burton Act lawsuit alleging unlawful use of Havana's international airport
Middle East contractor involved in multi-phase arbitration related to wartime truck contracting for U.S. government
Cardinal Health persuades Sixth Circuit to uphold Ohio District Court's remand order in insurance coverage action
Nutrien prevails before South Carolina Supreme Court on post-loss assignment of insurance policy rights
Jones Day Wins Dismissal of Helms-Burton Act Lawsuit Alleging Unlawful Use of Havana's International Airport
Jones Day's Shirlethia Franklin and Alexandra Wilde named to Bloomberg Law's "They've Got Next" list