Business & Tort Litigation
The American Lawyer's 2018 Litigation Department of the Year offers experienced trial lawyers serving clients in business and government disputes, torts, and civil litigation, from counseling through trial and appeal.
- Clients benefit from lawyers with "bet-the-company" experience who have taken more than 100 cases to trial in the last three years.
- Clients gain the advantage of embedded Issues & Appeals lawyers in trial teams to address legal issues and thought leadership at all stages.
- Jones Day continually represents major companies and organizations in multidistrict litigation, coordinated state proceedings, product liability cases, and class actions.
- Our lawyers offer clients significant experience in many industries, including automotive, aviation, energy, intellectual property, tobacco, pharmaceutical, and medical devices.
- Clients are provided a team of lawyers based on who best meet their needs rather than where the lawyers are located.
Challenges in High-Risk Product Liability Litigation
Stephanie Parker discusses how the Firm assists clients facing high-risk product liability litigation, as well as what distinguishes the practice from other firms.
With an ethos of teamwork and a big talent roster, Jones Day’s litigation department [has] won a slew of impressive victories for its clients.The American Lawyer
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Notre Dame defends lawsuit brought by former student-athlete in Kentucky relating to football concussion injuries
Notre Dame defends personal injury lawsuit brought by former student-athlete in Ohio relating to football concussion injuries
Large critical infrastructure employer develops and implements protocol for international relocation of essential workers during COVID-19 pandemic
Calgon Carbon succeeds in bid protest relating to water filtration system in Yorba Linda Water District
Ninth Circuit Permits Education-Related Benefits but Rejects Student-Athletes' Bid for Payments Akin to Salaries
Andrew Leiendecker honored with Stanley V. Kinyon Adjunct Teacher of the Year Award by the University of Minnesota Law School