An integrated team of disputes lawyers around the world
More than 200 lawyers, located in 27 business centers worldwide, help clients successfully resolve high-value disputes wherever they arise, whether through litigation, arbitration, or some combination of the two.
- We serve clients in some of the most challenging jurisdictions around the world and in some of the highest-value disputes in those jurisdictions.
- Clients benefit from lawyers worldwide who focus on disputes and provide an integrated approach to resolving matters before tribunals and courts in multiple jurisdictions.
- Our Global Disputes lawyers handle both litigation and arbitration disputes for clients with no preference for either.
- We regularly help clients challenge sovereign acts and government overregulation, invoking domestic law and public international law where appropriate to achieve the best result.
The intellect and advice were second to none and the team provided strong, independent and commercial advice … an impressive organisation with a global outlook on matters.Chambers
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
International industrial chemicals company conducts internal investigation into alleged improper payments
Non-profit corporation cancels contracts with convention venues and hotels due to coronavirus pandemic
Clients seek advice in connection with criminal investigation and potential criminal and civil claims relating to alleged fraud of over US$1 billion
Investor recovers significant portion of investment after being victimized by cross-border Ponzi scheme
Foreign client seeks advice relating to potential domestic and private international law remedies against Australian government
Chevron defeats ATA and ATS claims brought by 298 plaintiffs relating to terrorist attacks in Israel
Singapore Passes COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020: Temporary Relief for Inability to Perform Contractual Obligations