An integrated team of disputes lawyers around the world
More than 200 lawyers, located in 27 business centers worldwide, help clients successfully resolve high-value disputes wherever they arise, whether through litigation, arbitration, or some combination of the two.
- We serve clients in some of the most challenging jurisdictions around the world and in some of the highest-value disputes in those jurisdictions.
- Clients benefit from lawyers worldwide who focus on disputes and provide an integrated approach to resolving matters before tribunals and courts in multiple jurisdictions.
- Our Global Disputes lawyers handle both litigation and arbitration disputes for clients with no preference for either.
- We regularly help clients challenge sovereign acts and government overregulation, invoking domestic law and public international law where appropriate to achieve the best result.
The intellect and advice were second to none and the team provided strong, independent and commercial advice … an impressive organisation with a global outlook on matters.Chambers
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Global equipment testing company defends disputes arising out of death and serious injury on construction site
Global construction company seeks counsel in US$400 million ICC arbitration arising out of oil refinery project in Middle East
Australian High Court: Compulsory Examination of Employee not Tantamount to Compulsion of Corporate Accused
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.