At the forefront of energy deals and regulation
We help our clients stay in front of, rather than just react to, changes that will shape the future of the industry. Our lawyers are at the cutting edge of evolving trends that impact the energy industry.
- Clients receive counsel on global transactions and regulatory issues affecting energy and natural resources from our 120+ energy lawyers in our offices worldwide.
- Clients work with our lawyers in the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil & gas sectors, as well as renewable energy, power generation, and transmission; coal, mining, and minerals; shale plays; chemicals/petrochemicals; the entire LNG value chain; and marketing, transportation, and logistics.
- Clients work closely with our lawyers on matters related to disputes, regulatory compliance, competition, state aid rules, infrastructure development, marketing and trading, and M&A transactions.
- We defend clients in government investigations and public and private enforcement actions, including antitrust and merger challenges, cartel prosecutions, and follow-on civil class actions.
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
OGE Energy being advised in unit-for-unit merger of Enable Midstream Partners LP by Energy Transfer LP for $7.2 billion
Nutrien successfully corrects federal standard for mercury air emissions from North Carolina facility
ATN International sells majority stake in Vibrant Energy Holdings Pte Ltd to Blue Leaf Energy Asia Pte Limited
Litigation and Regulatory Considerations and Risks for Financial Market Participants in a Post-Pandemic Society
Roads Less Traveled: Breaking Down President Biden's Plan for America's Deteriorating Infrastructure System