German and international clients work with Jones Day's Frankfurt Office to capitalize on business opportunities around the world. Our lawyers collaborate seamlessly with their colleagues in Düsseldorf and Munich, as well as with our other European offices.
- Clients are offered an extensive range of services from our highly ranked transactional; Global Disputes; Antitrust; Financial Markets; Environmental; Telecommunications; Intellectual Property; Labor & Employment; and Tax practices.
- Industry-specific knowledge complements our practice capabilities, particularly in the engineering, automotive, financial services, consumer products, regulatory, and hospitality sectors.
- Positioned in one of the main financial services centers in Europe and with the European Central Bank and the BaFin (the German financial services regulator) situated in Frankfurt, our banking and finance practitioners are well equipped to handle contractual, commercial, and regulatory matters in Germany and in Europe.
- Clients are serviced by our Global Disputes Practice, which handles national and international arbitration and litigation matters (including administrative and regulatory proceedings).
- While committed to our global presence, Jones Day is equally committed to the city of Frankfurt am Main. The Firm is an active member of the local Chamber of Commerce & Industry and a supporter of the local university.
10:20 AM W. Europe Standard Time
Deutsche Börse AG participates in €14.4 million strategic Series B financing round of HQLAx, a FinTech developing innovative DLT/blockchain solutions for liquidity management
EPH completes US$163 million public offering of shares, private placement of shares, and listing of new equity shares on SIX Swiss Exchange
Germany's WirtschaftsWoche recognizes Jones Day's data protection practice and partner Dr. Undine von Diemar