German and international clients work with Jones Day's Frankfurt Office to capitalize on business opportunities around the world. Our lawyers collaborate seamlessly with their colleagues in Düsseldorf and Munich, as well as with our other European offices.
- Clients are offered an extensive range of services from our highly ranked transactional; Global Disputes; Antitrust; Financial Markets; Environmental; Telecommunications; Intellectual Property; Labor & Employment; and Tax practices.
- Industry-specific knowledge complements our practice capabilities, particularly in the engineering, automotive, financial services, consumer products, regulatory, and hospitality sectors.
- Positioned in one of the main financial services centers in Europe and with the European Central Bank and the BaFin (the German financial services regulator) situated in Frankfurt, our banking and finance practitioners are well equipped to handle contractual, commercial, and regulatory matters in Germany and in Europe.
- Clients are serviced by our Global Disputes Practice, which handles national and international arbitration and litigation matters (including administrative and regulatory proceedings).
- While committed to our global presence, Jones Day is equally committed to the city of Frankfurt am Main. The Firm is an active member of the local Chamber of Commerce & Industry and a supporter of the local university.
4:16 PM W. Europe Standard Time
Deutsche Börse AG participates in €14.4 million strategic Series B financing round of HQLAx, a FinTech developing innovative DLT/blockchain solutions for liquidity management
Astellas transfers DIFICLIR in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and selected CIS to Swiss Tillotts Pharma AG for €109 million
Volkswagen Bank acts as originator on new Italian securitization transaction arranged by UniCredit Bank AG
Fintech: OCC Issues Significant Ruling Permitting National Banks to Use INVN and Stablecoin Technology
Germany's WirtschaftsWoche recognizes Jones Day's data protection practice and partner Dr. Undine von Diemar
Jones Day lawyers edit Global Guide on Corporate Governance, author chapters on Germany, Hong Kong, UK, and USA
Keeping Compliant with Financial Services Regulation When Working Remotely: A U.S. and EU Best Practice Conversation