German and international clients work with our Düsseldorf Office to capitalize on business opportunities around the world. Our Düsseldorf lawyers work seamlessly with their colleagues in Frankfurt and Munich, as well as our other worldwide offices, to provide legal services to our clients.
- Clients served by Jones Day's Düsseldorf Office benefit from a complete range of services—including our highly ranked M&A; Global Disputes; Antitrust & Competition Law; Financial Markets; Intellectual Property; Labor & Employment; and Investigations & White Collar Defense practices.
- Clients receive industry-specific knowledge, particularly in the automotive, financial services, manufacturing, consumer products, and hotel sectors.
- Positioned in one of the main centers for antitrust work in Europe, our antitrust practitioners are well-equipped to handle client matters with the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission.
- Düsseldorf has one of the largest Chinese communities in Europe and is home to the European and German headquarters of many Chinese corporations. Our Düsseldorf-based "Germany-Chinese Desk," together with our offices in China, offers clients all legal services related to their investments in Europe.
- The office is committed both to a global presence and to the city of Düsseldorf, where Jones Day is an active member of the local Chamber of Commerce & Industry and broadly supports the law school of the University of Düsseldorf.
Jones Day in Düsseldorf
-Ansgar Rempp, Partner-in-Charge, German Region
Banco Santander refinances existing financing relating to Cerro Grande wind project located in Sierra de los Rios, Cerro Largo
Germany's WirtschaftsWoche recognizes Jones Day's data protection practice and partner Dr. Undine von Diemar
Jones Day adds to German Investigations & White Collar Defense Practice with arrival of Dr. Thomas Preute as a partner in Düsseldorf