Labor & Employment
Top rated annually by Chambers and Legal 500
Leading employers rely on the sophisticated representation provided by Jones Day’s top-ranked Labor & Employment Practice of 130 lawyers worldwide.
- Our lawyers have secured groundbreaking victories for clients in employment discrimination, harassment, wage-hour, and restrictive covenant cases in federal and state courts.
- We provide sophisticated and creative counsel on a full spectrum of labor and employment issues including investigations, reductions in force, disciplinary actions, employment practices, severance agreements, and complex COVID-19 related issues.
- Our lawyers have secured outstanding results for clients in high-profile labor relations matters including collective bargaining, arbitrations, unfair labor practice cases, strikes/ picketing disputes, interest arbitrations, corporate campaigns, and representation proceedings.
- We have successfully challenged government overreach that threatens our clients' business models.
- Multinational clients benefit from our lawyers' seamless partnership with the Firm's M&A and Business Restructuring & Reorganization practices on corporate transactions and business transformations across jurisdictions.
Areas of Focus
- Class Action Employment Litigation
- Collective Bargaining & Enforcement
- Employee Benefits Litigation
- Employment & Corporate Transactions
- International Labor & Employment
They are just absolutely on top of their game. They are one of the best, if not the best, labor and employment team I've ever worked with.Chambers USA 2018
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Luxury department store chain develops employee programming to mitigate spread of COVID-19 within workplace
Large critical infrastructure employer considers implementing COVID-19 testing program for employees
Penn State defends lawsuit brought by former student-athlete relating to alleged hazing by teammates
Jones Day partner Michael Gray recognized as a 2020 Employment Trailblazer by the National Law Journal
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.