Leading corporations and capital providers have been represented by Jones Day's Los Angeles-based lawyers in their most significant matters for five decades. Our five California-based offices collaborate closely to help clients navigate California's dynamic but challenging business environment.
- Clients are serviced by Jones Day's award-winning litigation practices, which include dozens of trial lawyers highly experienced in complex business disputes, antitrust, intellectual property, government investigations, product liability and toxic torts, class actions, construction, insurance recovery, and labor and employment.
- Lawyers who clerked for the U.S. Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals serve clients in our appellate practice.
- Nationally recognized practitioners represent corporate debtors and creditor fund clients in high-profile bankruptcy and restructuring matters.
- Jones Day offers clients extensive capabilities in health care and life sciences, employee benefits and executive compensation, and cybersecurity, privacy and data protection matters.
- Practice capabilities provided clients are combined with industry-specific knowledge, particularly in consumer products, energy, finance, manufacturing, construction/infrastructure, retail, technology, life sciences, and health care.
- We serve the greater Los Angeles community through pro bono work and service on the boards of numerous organizations, such as Children's Bureau and RAND Institute for Civil Justice.
R.J. Reynolds successfully enforces patents in ITC trial against Philip Morris in dispute over cigarette alternative
Federal Court Dismisses States' Challenge to President Biden's Executive Order 13990 on the Social Cost of Greenhouse Gases