Leading corporations and capital providers have been represented by Jones Day's Los Angeles-based lawyers in their most significant matters for five decades. Our five California-based offices collaborate closely to help clients navigate California's dynamic but challenging business environment.
- Clients are serviced by Jones Day's award-winning litigation practices, which include dozens of trial lawyers highly experienced in complex business disputes, antitrust, intellectual property, government investigations, product liability and toxic torts, class actions, construction, insurance recovery, and labor and employment.
- Lawyers who clerked for the U.S. Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals serve clients in our appellate practice.
- Nationally recognized practitioners represent corporate debtors and creditor fund clients in high-profile bankruptcy and restructuring matters.
- Jones Day offers clients extensive capabilities in health care and life sciences, employee benefits and executive compensation, and cybersecurity, privacy and data protection matters.
- Practice capabilities provided clients are combined with industry-specific knowledge, particularly in consumer products, energy, finance, manufacturing, construction/infrastructure, retail, technology, life sciences, and health care.
- We serve the greater Los Angeles community through pro bono work and service on the boards of numerous organizations, such as Children's Bureau and RAND Institute for Civil Justice.
Lisa Y. Takata
12:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time
R.J. Reynolds successfully enforces patents in ITC trial against Philip Morris in dispute over cigarette alternative
Experian obtains complete defense victory in one of the largest data breach cases ever to proceed to trial
Direct lender provides $151 million senior secured credit facility to private equity-backed API integration platform
Celgene wins complete defense verdict in case filed by health insurer, Humana Inc., relating to off-label use of cancer medications
What's Old Is New Again: Anticipating and Defeating Insurer Coverage "Defenses" for Climate Change Litigation
Rasha Gerges Shields's appointment to the Los Angeles Board of Police Commissioners confirmed by L.A. City Council
Rasha Gerges Shields named to Los Angeles Business Journal's list of "Leaders of Influence: Thriving in Their Forties"
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.