Maximizing policyholder insurance coverage rights
We are dedicated to helping corporate policyholders in insurance disputes. Our lawyers, whose experience covers all major forms of commercial insurance coverage, have recovered billions of dollars for underlying claims and losses.
- Clients gain our lawyers' extensive experience with insurance issues relating to both traditional and emerging liability risks under virtually all forms of coverage.
- Client matters, in jurisdictions throughout the United States, London, Bermuda, and elsewhere around the world, are handled from more than 30 integrated global locations.
- We are widely recognized as a leading advocate for commercial policyholder rights.
- Clients benefit from our trial and arbitration successes, including key policyholder precedent in numerous reported court decisions.
- Clients can potentially avoid protracted litigation through our extensive claim negotiation experience with virtually every major insurer, which helps foster meaningful early claim resolution discussions.
Ty Childress Discusses Jones Day's Insurance Recovery Practice
JONES DAY TALKS®: COVID 19 and Business Insurance
A thriving policyholder outfit handling a broad range of traditional coverage areas as well as cutting-edge issues....Chambers
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Manufacturer recovers from D&O insurer defense costs paid on behalf of individual directors, officers and employees in response to regulatory investigations by SEC and DOJ
Sony Pictures obtains insurance coverage for losses arising from liabilities arising from 2014 cyberattack
Fortune 500 manufacturing company investigates cyberattacks targeting payment card data on eCommerce site
Major healthcare non-profit organization negotiates funding agreement among three insurers to defend class action lawsuit