Fortune 500 corporations, private middle-market companies, and start-up ventures seek out Jones Day's Pittsburgh Office for a full range of litigation, regulatory, and transactional matters.
- Jones Day clients have achieved landmark decisions in civil, multidistrict, and class action cases of national and international importance.
- Clients benefit from our lawyers' extensive experience in the energy, health care, banking, finance, manufacturing, construction, aviation, cybersecurity, and technology sectors.
- Our M&A lawyers represent private equity funds and public and private companies in their most significant deals. We have advised clients on acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures with a total value in excess of $20 billion during the last five years.
- Clients trust our lawyers to handle high-profile labor, restructuring, tax, and environmental civil litigation matters throughout the country. Our lawyers have also secured hundreds of millions of dollars in insurance coverage for our clients.
- We lead high-profile internal investigations and defend companies confronting state, federal, and global government investigations, and our intellectual property lawyers manage one of the most active PTAB practices in the country.
- We meet the legal needs of underserved populations, representing veterans and litigants who are unable to afford counsel.
11:11 AM Eastern Standard Time
Jones Day's 2020 Speaker Series: Recent Trends in Consumer and Economic Fraud Class Action Litigation: Arbitration and Settlements
Jones Day's 2020 Speaker Series - Beyond the 2020 Proxy Season: Activism, Disclosure, and Governance Considerations and Trends for 2021
Your Company vs. the World: What Happens When a Foreign Government Targets Your Company With a Cyberattack
Jones Day's 2020 Speaker Series: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data: What You and Your Organization Should Know