Fortune 500 corporations, private middle-market companies, and start-up ventures seek out Jones Day's Pittsburgh Office for a full range of litigation, regulatory, and transactional matters.
- Jones Day clients have achieved landmark decisions in civil, multidistrict, and class action cases of national and international importance.
- Clients benefit from our lawyers' extensive experience in the energy, health care, banking, finance, manufacturing, construction, aviation, cybersecurity, and technology sectors.
- Our M&A lawyers represent private equity funds and public and private companies in their most significant deals. We have advised clients on acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures with a total value in excess of $20 billion during the last five years.
- Clients trust our lawyers to handle high-profile labor, restructuring, tax, and environmental civil litigation matters throughout the country. Our lawyers have also secured hundreds of millions of dollars in insurance coverage for our clients.
- We lead high-profile internal investigations and defend companies confronting state, federal, and global government investigations, and our intellectual property lawyers manage one of the most active PTAB practices in the country.
- We meet the legal needs of underserved populations, representing veterans and litigants who are unable to afford counsel.
3:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Steps Up Enforcement Activity Against Products Made With Forced or Indentured Labor
ALM’s Legal Intelligencer recognizes Jones Day in five 2021 Professional Excellence Award categories
Scott Brady, former U.S. Attorney for Western District of Pennsylvania, joins Jones Day in Pittsburgh
Jones Day's 2021 Speaker Series: Electronic Signatures and Records: Demystifying Requirements, Risks, and Use
Jones Day's 2020 Speaker Series: Recent Trends in Consumer and Economic Fraud Class Action Litigation: Arbitration and Settlements
Your Company vs. the World: What Happens When a Foreign Government Targets Your Company With a Cyberattack
Jones Day's 2020 Speaker Series: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data: What You and Your Organization Should Know