Fortune 500 corporations, private middle-market companies, and start-up ventures seek out Jones Day's Pittsburgh Office for a full range of litigation, regulatory, and transactional matters.
- Jones Day clients have achieved landmark decisions in civil, multidistrict, and class action cases of national and international importance.
- Clients benefit from our lawyers' extensive experience in the energy, health care, banking, finance, manufacturing, construction, aviation, cybersecurity, and technology sectors.
- Our M&A lawyers represent private equity funds and public and private companies in their most significant deals. We have advised clients on acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures with a total value in excess of $20 billion during the last five years.
- Clients trust our lawyers to handle high-profile labor, restructuring, tax, and environmental civil litigation matters throughout the country. Our lawyers have also secured hundreds of millions of dollars in insurance coverage for our clients.
- We lead high-profile internal investigations and defend companies confronting state, federal, and global government investigations, and our intellectual property lawyers manage one of the most active PTAB practices in the country.
- We meet the legal needs of underserved populations, representing veterans and litigants who are unable to afford counsel.
Jones Day in Pittsburgh
Established in 1989, Jones Day's Pittsburgh Office remains a regional leader in legal services, business and industry matters, and civic involvement. Partner-in-Charge Becky Kcehowski talks about the Pittsburgh Offices team of more than 75 lawyers, their client engagements, and their ongoing commitment to pro bono work in the community.
Diebold Nixdorf successfully restructures over $2.7 billion in funded debt and completes the first-ever dual proceeding under the U.S. bankruptcy code and Dutch restructuring law in 71 days
TotalEnergies completes PIPE investment in NextDecade Corporation and investment in $18.5 billion Rio Grande LNG Project