Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
Solving critical benefits & compensation issues
Clients receive experienced counsel from 50 benefits lawyers on complex benefits and executive compensation issues in matters ranging from sophisticated M&A, private equity, and restructuring to ERISA litigation, plan counseling, and investment.
- Devising innovative ways to address clients' compensation and benefits concerns, to preserve client flexibility and minimize risks.
- Using our multidisciplinary team approach, our lawyers collaborate with each other, and with lawyers from related practices such as Labor & Employment and Capital Markets.
- Guiding clients through large corporate transactions where benefits and executive compensation issues create significant challenges, either in conjunction with our M&A team, or as special counsel to external M&A teams.
- Counseling clients on high stakes matters, such as withdrawal liability from multiemployer pension plans, breach of fiduciary duty, and executive compensation cases.
Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Trends
Jones Day's Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation group 'finds creative solutions to difficult problems.'Chambers USA 2018
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs