Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
Solving critical benefits & compensation issues
Clients receive experienced counsel from 50 benefits lawyers on complex benefits and executive compensation issues in matters ranging from sophisticated M&A, private equity, and restructuring to ERISA litigation, plan counseling, and investment.
- Devising innovative ways to address clients' compensation and benefits concerns, to preserve client flexibility and minimize risks.
- Using our multidisciplinary team approach, our lawyers collaborate with each other, and with lawyers from related practices such as Labor & Employment and Capital Markets.
- Guiding clients through large corporate transactions where benefits and executive compensation issues create significant challenges, either in conjunction with our M&A team, or as special counsel to external M&A teams.
- Counseling clients on high stakes matters, such as withdrawal liability from multiemployer pension plans, breach of fiduciary duty, and executive compensation cases.
Jones Day's Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation group 'finds creative solutions to difficult problems.'Chambers USA 2018
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Skyworks Solutions acquires Infrastructure and Automotive business of Silicon Laboratories for $2.75 billion
EagleTree Capital sells Airtech Group, US Valve Corporation, and related entities to IDEX Corporation for $470 million
Litigation and Regulatory Considerations and Risks for Financial Market Participants in a Post-Pandemic Society