Full-service global financial markets practice
Clients benefit from a collaborative approach and deep understanding of the banking and financial markets. Nearly 320 lawyers advise on the full range of complex cross-border financial transactions, regulatory matters, investigations, and litigation.
- We represent a diverse client base of global financial institutions, issuers, borrowers, funds, asset managers, and fintech companies.
- We have helped clients close more than $1 trillion in financing transactions over the last five years, including many precedent-setting financings.
- Our team brings insight into market developments and trends on issues such as the rise of private capital and the growth of financial technology.
- We have a deep regulatory bench, many with long-standing relationships at financial services regulatory agencies across the globe, advising on compliance, investigations, and enforcement issues.
- We counsel clients in sophisticated financial products litigations, including structured finance, derivatives, and class action litigation.
The 'practical, commercial, efficient' team at Jones Day … is 'very user-friendly' and has an 'excellent knowledge of the markets.'Legal 500
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Berenberg, BNP Paribas, and TP ICAP Europe complete €87.3 million offering by Bigben Interactive of its inaugural senior conditionally secured bonds exchangeable into existing ordinary shares of Nacon
Cleveland-Cliffs completes $1 billion Senior Guaranteed Notes offering and redeems $531.4 million outstanding Senior Notes
Bryan, Garnier & Co Limited and ODDO BHF SCA complete €29.8 million capital increase of MedinCell S.A.