Lawyers in our Dallas Office help clients from across a broad range of industries—including high tech, health care, construction, and energy—arrive at the best solutions for their business challenges and opportunities.
- Lawyers in the Dallas Office counsel clients on a wide spectrum of public and private deals, capital markets and banking transactions, and restructuring and reorganization matters.
- Lawyers advise clients on their most significant internal and government investigations in Texas, Mexico, and around the world.
- Clients receive counsel in commercial, intellectual property, and employment litigation in federal and state courts.
- Clients benefit from our lawyers' in-depth knowledge on issues relating to blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, and other emerging technologies.
- Community service is an important part of Jones Day's Dallas Office, with lawyers serving on university boards, chambers of commerce, and nonprofit organizations that benefit the homeless, underserved communities, and the arts, among others.
- Pro bono matters remain a top commitment, with thousands of hours devoted to providing legal assistance to unaccompanied children and women who are seeking immigration relief.
PNC Bank leads syndicate of lenders on amendment, restatement, and increase of existing syndicated senior secured credit facility for ICF International, Inc.; ICF Consulting Group, Inc.; and certain of their affiliates
Direct lender provides $100 million term loan facility to designer and developer of enterprise software
Policyholders Receive Needed Guidance on Use of Extrinsic Evidence in Texas When Enforcing an Insurer's Duty to Defend
Texas and Alabama Securities Regulators File Enforcement Actions Against Online Casino Developer Selling NFTs to Operate Casinos in a Metaverse
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.