Health Care & Life Sciences
Partnering with clients to resolve complex problems
Clients demand innovative solutions for high-stakes issues with comprehensive, integrated support in the places they do business. We provide concise and practical counsel from our multidisciplinary team based on legal, regulatory, and real-world experience.
- Leading health systems rely on Jones Day for their legal needs and count on our multidisciplinary team to deliver practical, business-oriented solutions to their most challenging problems.
- Clients cover the entire health care and life sciences spectrum, from hospitals systems and academic medical centers to provider organizations, health care investors, and emerging companies, along with leading and start-up pharma, biotech, medical device, and food and cosmetics companies to research institutions, venture, and private equity funds.
- Our lawyers help shape the laws and litigate the leading cases, drawing on dual scientific and legal qualifications, as well as high-level government experience.
- Clients benefit from our active participation in shaping laws and litigating leading cases.
Health Care Litigation Trends
Digital Health: Current Trends and Legal Issues
Excels at identifying potential legal issues across a range of jurisdictions and providing clear and pragmatic solutions.Legal 500
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Global healthcare company favorably resolves PAGA claim for work from home expenses arising out of COVID-19 pandemic
Women in IP Speaker Series: Artificial Intelligence in the Biopharma Lifecycle: U.S. and EU IP Considerations