Health Care & Life Sciences
Partnering with clients to resolve complex problems
Clients demand innovative solutions for high-stakes issues with comprehensive, integrated support in the places they do business. We provide concise and practical counsel from our multidisciplinary team based on legal, regulatory, and real-world experience.
- Leading health systems rely on Jones Day for their legal needs and count on our multidisciplinary team to deliver practical, business-oriented solutions to their most challenging problems.
- Clients cover the entire health care and life sciences spectrum, from hospitals systems and academic medical centers to provider organizations, health care investors, and emerging companies, along with leading and start-up pharma, biotech, medical device, and food and cosmetics companies to research institutions, venture, and private equity funds.
- Our lawyers help shape the laws and litigate the leading cases, drawing on dual scientific and legal qualifications, as well as high-level government experience.
- Clients benefit from our active participation in shaping laws and litigating leading cases.
Health Care Litigation Trends
Steve Sozio discusses trends in health care litigation, including whistleblowers, government regulation and investigation, and the international challenges facing health care providers and life sciences companies.
Digital Health: Current Trends and Legal Issues
The adoption of digital health technologies introduces a new range of efficiencies for health care delivery and marks a significant breakthrough in research and development capabilities for the life sciences industry. Jones Day's Alexis Gilroy, Maureen Bennett, and Cristiana Spontoni talk about trends in digital health applications and discuss the legal and regulatory issues attendant to the growth and wide acceptance of this new era in medicine.
Excels at identifying potential legal issues across a range of jurisdictions and providing clear and pragmatic solutions.Legal 500
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
FTC Proposes Updates to the Health Breach Notification Rule for Health Apps and Consumer Health Technologies
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.