Located at the heart of the European Union, Jones Day's Brussels Office serves national and global clients in negotiating the European Union's complex legal environment, as well as national-level regimes in Belgium, across Europe, and worldwide.
- Clients served by Jones Day's Brussels Office benefit from our extensive experience in EU and Member State competition law (merger clearances, state aid, cartels, and abuse of dominance); regulatory issues related to life sciences (including pharmaceuticals, food, and cosmetics); environmental, health, and safety, including REACH, WEEE, and RoHS; cybersecurity, privacy, and data protection, including GDPR; and international trade and national security, including EU and WTO trade law.
- Clients receive counsel on multinational transactions, corporate/commercial matters, capital markets, projects and infrastructure, litigation and arbitration, real estate, tax planning and corporate structuring, and labor and employment law.
- We represent clients before the European and national courts, as well as EU and national regulatory authorities.
- Our Brussels lawyers have in-depth knowledge of consumer products, electronic communications, technology and media, energy and renewable energy, financial services, and transportation (automotive, aviation, rail).
- Brussels serves as headquarters for Jones Day's European Antitrust & Competition Law Practice, with some 40 lawyers in eight cities.
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.