Advice from capital formation to asset realization
Clients are served by the global footprint of our diverse Real Estate Practice. Our lawyers collaborate through multidisciplinary and cross-border teams to achieve client goals in complicated situations in all sectors of the real estate industry.
- Clients include prominent investment banks, real estate funds, institutional investors, lenders, Fortune 500 and FT 500 companies, public and private real estate and property companies, retailers, and hotel and hospitality companies.
- Our lawyers provide our clients comprehensive solutions by collaborating with colleagues in the environmental, tax, finance, corporate, and dispute resolution fields.
- We recognize the importance of the speed of meeting client deadlines without compromising quality. Clients appreciate our excellent track record of completing assignments on budget and schedule.
- Jones Day has achieved a top ranking among global law firms in Bloomberg's real estate M&A league tables by number of deals every year since 2003.
Jones Day's Real Estate practice has 'a deep bench of resources' and 'attorneys who anticipate client needs and respond quickly with well-crafted, customized solutions.'The Legal 500
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Wells Fargo provides $66.2 million term loan facility secured by hotel and resort in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Twenty-six Jones Day lawyers in Latin America ranked by Best Lawyers in Brazil™ and Best Lawyers in Mexico™ 2023
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.