A truly global and integrated PE practice
Many of the world's leading private equity funds are counseled by Jones Day. Clients receive the full range of complementary services relevant to sponsors, portfolio companies, and emerging companies from our PE lawyers located around the globe.
- Private equity, venture capital and distress funds, emerging companies, family offices, and sovereign wealth funds are counseled by Jones Day in global transactions, including buyouts, venture investments, co-investments, fund formations, and take-private transactions.
- Clients receive sophisticated tax, regulatory, and corporate advice to keep pace with the ever-changing political and regulatory environments.
- Our clients' real-world risks are efficiently identified and mitigated through our organized due diligence functionality.
- Our client work consistently ranks Jones Day among the top law firms in private equity representations in published league tables.
Private Equity clients represented by Jones Day include:
Kirtland Capital Partners
The team is 'best in class' ... delivering 'extreme responsiveness and unsurpassed attention to detail' and paying 'utmost attention to client needs and concerns.'The Legal 500
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Arsenal Capital Partners acquires Seal for Life Industries from Berry Global Group Inc. for $328 million
Warning: U.S. Tax Regulations Impact Completed Foreign Sales Retroactively and Domestic Partnerships