Clients are guided through their constantly changing and increasingly complex legal and regulatory challenges by a wealth of insight and skills from our lawyers in London, a magnet for multijurisdictional transactions and disputes relying on English law for their documentation and resolution.
- Clients work alongside our London lawyers to anticipate and manage risk, and collaborate in achieving their strategic objectives.
- Clients benefit from Jones Day in London, where we are ideally positioned in the heart of one of the world's critical financial centers to counsel them on the most demanding and complex transactions and disputes in the United Kingdom and all over the world.
- The London Office offers clients transactional experience in cross-border M&A, private equity, and finance (banking, capital markets, investment funds, and structured finance).
- Clients can rely on a deep litigation and arbitration bench, with a particular focus on fraud cases, asset tracing, and international treaty arbitration.
- Clients gain from our lawyers' experience in business restructuring, antitrust, regulatory, tax, employment law and pensions, and intellectual property.
- Our London Office, at the forefront of globalization and the advancement of the rule of law, advises UK and international clients by collaborating with all of our other offices across the world.
John Phillips, Partner-in-Charge, London
Cooper Tire & Rubber to be sold to The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company for approximately $2.5 billion enterprise value