Our Singapore Office serves as the regional hub for ASEAN and South Asia. We provide advice and assistance to global clients doing business in Singapore and the region, including India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam and regional clients doing business globally.
- Jones Day is one of a few international firms to hold a Qualifying Foreign Law Practice license to practice Singapore law in permitted areas, allowing us to offer clients both local and international advice increasingly required by complex cross-border transactions.
- Clients are served by our Singapore-based lawyers who are experienced in international corporate and commercial work, M&A, joint ventures, venture capital and private equity, fund formation, banking and finance, debt restructuring, debt and equity capital markets, energy (oil and gas), renewables (solar and wind), projects and infrastructure, investigations, global disputes, and arbitration.
- Our lawyers are qualified in the United States and United Kingdom as well as Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, and India, and they are fluent in a variety of languages, including Bahasa, Cantonese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin.
- We are committed to developing the rule of law in the region. Jones Day is a Founding Partner of the Asian Business Law Institute.
- Our lawyers are actively involved in a range of pro bono and community service activities in Singapore.
Skyworks Solutions to acquire Infrastructure and Automotive business of Silicon Laboratories for $2.75 billion
The DOJ and the CFTC Are Focused on Commodities Fraud Enforcement—Are You? Suggestions for Preparing Your Organization
"Last Refuge of the Desperate"—Western Australia Supreme Court Rebuts Procedural Fairness Challenge to Arbitrator's Award