Vinicio Trombetti's practice is concentrated on banking and structured finance, with particular experience in securitizations, covered bonds, and portfolio acquisitions (including nonperforming loans [NPLs]) transactions. He is experienced in financings with different asset classes, including trade receivables, personal loans, salary secured loans (CQS), auto loans, bonds/securities, leasing receivables, mortgage loans, and NPLs. Vinicio has 20 years of experience across a broad range of structures with bespoke or unusual features, including securitizations with single issuance (and revolving structures), master trust programs, partly paid notes, and warehouse programs, with a strong focus on securitizations regulatory matters.
Vinicio is a regular speaker at conferences on securitizations and structured finance and writes articles on these topics as well, which have appeared in many publications.
Securitization in Italy: Recent Reform Opens New Investment Opportunities in Real Estate Market and Boosts NPLs/UTPs Dismissal
- April 2018Uniform European Union Conflict of Laws Rule to Foster Cross-Border Transfer of Claims
- March 2018The European Securitisation Regulation: the Countdown Continues…
- March 2018The European Securitisation Regulation: The Countdown Continues...
- March 2018The European Securitisation Regulation: The Countdown Continues
- February 2018The European Securitisation Regulation: The Countdown has Begun....
- August 2017Italy: New Rules on Financial Leases Provide Clarity
- June 2017Securitization in Italy: New Market-Friendly Rules Enacted
- March 2016Loans Granted by Securitization Vehicles: The Bank of Italy's New Implementing Measures
- February 2016Italian NPL Guaranteed by the Italian Government: Law Decree Approved
- January 2016Non-Performing Loan Transactions in Italy; Guarantee to be Provided by Italian Government
- May 2015Loans Granted by Securitisation Vehicles—Consultation Paper of the Bank of Italy and Retention
- April 11-12, 2018The New Securitization Market, Convenia
- March 15, 2018Leasing and Factoring contracts seminar, Convenia
- April 12, 2016Italian NPL Guaranteed by the Italian Government, organized by LSTA (The Loan Syndication and Trading Association)
- University of Bologna (LL.M. in European Community Law 1999; J.D. summa cum laude 1997); University of Nottingham (Visiting student, EC Erasmus project, 1996)
- Milan, Italy
Chambers Global (2015-2019)
Chambers Europe (2014-2019)
Legal 500 EMEA (2014-2019)
- English and Italian