Clients served by our Miami Office are those with needs in this major U.S. business hub and also those utilizing Miami as a strategic gateway to and from Latin America. Our Miami-based lawyers are sensitive to the unique issues and cultural nuances facing global businesses in this environment.
- The Miami Office is well positioned to tackle complex transactions, disputes, and investigations facing clients looking to seize opportunities in this region and into Latin America.
- Clients from around the world in virtually every major industry sector—including energy, health care, media, telecommunications, financial services, infrastructure, real estate, and manufacturing—rely on the Miami Office for U.S. and cross-border matters.
- Our Miami-based lawyers regularly engage in matters involving mergers and acquisitions, business and tort litigation, private equity, capital markets, banking and finance, projects and infrastructure, business restructuring and reorganization, real estate, global disputes, investigations and white-collar defense, financial institutions litigation and regulation, and health care.
- Jones Day's Miami Office connects seamlessly with our lawyers around the world, offering businesses the most pertinent experience relative to the engagements.
- Jones Day participates in pro bono, public service, and cultural activities and supports civic organizations that are part of the fabric of the Miami community.
8:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Hard Rock finalizes Greek joint venture with GEK TERNA S.A. to develop, own and operate Integrated Casino Resort in Athens, Greece
Private credit lender provides $105 million incremental term loan facility supporting software company's acquisition of developer of mobile time and attendance solutions
U.S. Supreme Court Rules that Bankruptcy Code's Protection of Unstayed Asset Sale Orders to Good-Faith Purchasers Is Not Jurisdictional
New York Bankruptcy Court Breaks from Precedent in Ruling that "Time Approach" Should Be Used to Calculate Landlord's Claim for Lease Termination Damages
Massachusetts Bankruptcy Court Adopts "Per Plan" Approach to Impaired Class Acceptance Requirement for Confirmation of Joint Chapter 11 Plan
Ryan Girnun and Eric Lundt join Jones Day's Miami Office as partners in the Real Estate and Business & Tort Litigation practices
Eighteen Jones Day lawyers among Lawdragon's 2022 list of "500 Leading Corporate Employment Lawyers"
LatAm at a Glance: A Political Thermometer and Key Regulatory Developments Impacting Foreign Investments
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.