Clients served by our Miami Office are those with needs in this major U.S. business hub and also those utilizing Miami as a strategic gateway to and from Latin America. Our Miami-based lawyers are sensitive to the unique issues and cultural nuances facing global businesses in this environment.
- The Miami Office is well positioned to tackle complex transactions, disputes, and investigations facing clients looking to seize opportunities in this region and into Latin America.
- Clients from around the world in virtually every major industry sector—including energy, health care, media, telecommunications, financial services, infrastructure, real estate, and manufacturing—rely on the Miami Office for U.S. and cross-border matters.
- Our Miami-based lawyers regularly engage in matters involving mergers and acquisitions, business and tort litigation, private equity, capital markets, banking and finance, projects and infrastructure, business restructuring and reorganization, real estate, global disputes, investigations and white-collar defense, financial institutions litigation and regulation, and health care.
- Jones Day's Miami Office connects seamlessly with our lawyers around the world, offering businesses the most pertinent experience relative to the engagements.
- Jones Day participates in pro bono, public service, and cultural activities and supports civic organizations that are part of the fabric of the Miami community.
10:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time
California Governor Orders Agencies to Create Transparent Regulatory Framework for Blockchain and Digital Assets
Jones Day's Fradyn Suárez elected to the board of the Latin American and Caribbean Council for Renewable Energy
Latinvex names three Jones Day lawyers to the Top 100 list of Female Lawyers Specializing in Latin America
Jones Day's Lorne Cantor recognized as Sports/Gaming/Entertainment Trailblazer by National Law Journal