Clients served by our Miami Office are those with needs in this major U.S. business hub and also those utilizing Miami as a strategic gateway to and from Latin America. Our Miami-based lawyers are sensitive to the unique issues and cultural nuances facing global businesses in this environment.
- The Miami Office is well positioned to tackle complex transactions, disputes, and investigations facing clients looking to seize opportunities in this region and into Latin America.
- Clients from around the world in virtually every major industry sector—including energy, health care, media, telecommunications, financial services, infrastructure, real estate, and manufacturing—rely on the Miami Office for U.S. and cross-border matters.
- Our Miami-based lawyers regularly engage in matters involving mergers and acquisitions, business and tort litigation, private equity, capital markets, banking and finance, projects and infrastructure, business restructuring and reorganization, real estate, global disputes, investigations and white-collar defense, financial institutions litigation and regulation, and health care.
- Jones Day's Miami Office connects seamlessly with our lawyers around the world, offering businesses the most pertinent experience relative to the engagements.
- Jones Day participates in pro bono, public service, and cultural activities and supports civic organizations that are part of the fabric of the Miami community.
4:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time
BofA Securities, as representative of the several underwriters, completes $390 million Senior Notes offering and tender offer by KB Home
Citigroup Global Markets acts as lead underwriter on $2.5 billion Senior Unsecured Notes offering by eBay Inc.
Wells Fargo provides $87.5 million senior secured revolving credit facility to Florida-based homebuilder
Genesis Healthcare Partners creates partnership with Triton Pacific Capital Partners to form Urology Partners of America
Supreme Court Prohibits NCAA From Restraining Student-Athlete "Education-Related" Benefits, but Recognizes Flexibility
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Seizes Two Shipments of Imported Products Found to Be Made With Forced Labor
Jones Day welcomes Eliot Pedrosa, trial lawyer with deep Latin America experience, as partner in Miami