Clients are served by the global experience that the lawyers in Jones Day's Minneapolis Office bring to the Twin Cities legal market.
- Our Minneapolis Office offers businesses and institutional clients a sophisticated, multidisciplinary litigation practice, regularly handling disputes involving commercial disputes, intellectual property rights, cybersecurity and data privacy, antitrust compliance, financial institutions, labor and employment, employee benefits and executive compensation, and white collar criminal matters.
- Clients work with Jones Day lawyers to navigate complex regulatory environments spanning multiple jurisdictions.
- Public and private entities in Minnesota and throughout the world benefit from Jones Day's global reach, which allows us to effectively manage cross-border transactions.
- Jones Day lawyers are deeply committed to the Twin Cities community. The Minneapolis Office regularly provides pro bono legal services to a broad range of civic and charitable institutions.
- Our philanthropy includes supporting many civic, charitable, cultural, and nonprofit community organizations throughout the Twin Cities.
8:38 AM Central Standard Time
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma acquires late stage biopharma companies and forms alliance with Roivant Sciences Ltd. worth $3 billion
Syndicate of international placement agents complete BRL 3.0 billion primary and secondary offering of Common Shares by Marfrig
Sloan Kettering and Juno Therapeutics win $752 million jury verdict in patent dispute with Kite Pharma/Gilead involving CAR-T therapy
The Internet of Things (IoT): Legal Issues, Policy, and Practical Strategies, multiple authors and editors, American Bar Association
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.