Clients are served by the global experience that the lawyers in Jones Day's Minneapolis Office bring to the Twin Cities legal market.
- Our Minneapolis Office offers businesses and institutional clients a sophisticated, multidisciplinary litigation practice, regularly handling disputes involving commercial disputes, intellectual property rights, cybersecurity and data privacy, antitrust compliance, financial institutions, labor and employment, employee benefits and executive compensation, and white collar criminal matters.
- Clients work with Jones Day lawyers to navigate complex regulatory environments spanning multiple jurisdictions.
- Public and private entities in Minnesota and throughout the world benefit from Jones Day's global reach, which allows us to effectively manage cross-border transactions.
- Jones Day lawyers are deeply committed to the Twin Cities community. The Minneapolis Office regularly provides pro bono legal services to a broad range of civic and charitable institutions.
- Our philanthropy includes supporting many civic, charitable, cultural, and nonprofit community organizations throughout the Twin Cities.
Skyworks Solutions to acquire Infrastructure and Automotive business of Silicon Laboratories for $2.75 billion
Maxeon Solar Technologies completes public offering of $125 million of Ordinary Shares and concurrent private placement of $33.7 million of Ordinary Shares
Litigation and Regulatory Considerations and Risks for Financial Market Participants in a Post-Pandemic Society
Transforming the Minneapolis Police Department: Reviewing the Minneapolis Police Contract – and Comparing It With Those of Other Cities
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.