Clients are served by the global experience that the lawyers in Jones Day's Minneapolis Office bring to the Twin Cities legal market.
- Our Minneapolis Office offers businesses and institutional clients a sophisticated, multidisciplinary litigation practice, regularly handling disputes involving commercial disputes, intellectual property rights, cybersecurity and data privacy, antitrust compliance, financial institutions, labor and employment, employee benefits and executive compensation, and white collar criminal matters.
- Clients work with Jones Day lawyers to navigate complex regulatory environments spanning multiple jurisdictions.
- Public and private entities in Minnesota and throughout the world benefit from Jones Day's global reach, which allows us to effectively manage cross-border transactions.
- Jones Day lawyers are deeply committed to the Twin Cities community. The Minneapolis Office regularly provides pro bono legal services to a broad range of civic and charitable institutions.
- Our philanthropy includes supporting many civic, charitable, cultural, and nonprofit community organizations throughout the Twin Cities.
12:35 AM Central Daylight Time
Direct lender provides $151 million senior secured credit facility to private equity-backed API integration platform
Lamb Weston acquires remaining interest in European joint venture Lamb-Weston/Meijer for €700 million
Meridian Bioscience agrees to be acquired by SD Biosensor and SJL Partners in $1.53 billion all-cash transaction
Eighteen Jones Day lawyers among Lawdragon's 2022 list of "500 Leading Corporate Employment Lawyers"
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.