German and international clients call on our Munich Office for legal services to help them capitalize on business opportunities around the world. Our Munich lawyers collaborate with colleagues in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf, as well as with Jones Day lawyers throughout Europe and around the world.
- Clients served by Jones Day's Munich Office benefit from a full range of services—including our highly ranked transactional and Intellectual Property practices as well as our Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Protection; Investigations & White Collar Defense; Real Estate; and Labor & Employment practices.
- Our Munich-based lawyers provide clients with industry-specific knowledge, particularly in the automotive, engineering, IT, life sciences, agriculture, consumer products, and hotel sectors.
- Jones Day's IP practitioners, positioned in the city where the EPO and the German Patent Office are located, handle a full range of patent prosecution and litigation matters.
- Start-up and private equity clients are counseled by venture capital and private equity lawyers in our Munich Office.
- Jones Day's clients in Bavaria, one of Germany's major hubs for the life sciences and automotive industries, benefit from our lawyers' industry and technology knowledge.
- Our Munich Office is committed both to a global presence and to the city of Munich and the Bavarian region, exemplified by our support of the law school at the University of Passau.
Jones Day in Munich
-Ansgar Rempp, Partner-in-Charge, German Region
Germany's WirtschaftsWoche recognizes Jones Day's data protection practice and partner Dr. Undine von Diemar