Global clients with Midwest interests and Midwest clients with global interests receive a full range of transactional, advisory, and litigation services across a variety of industries from lawyers in our Detroit Office.
- Clients served by Jones Day's Detroit Office benefit from a full suite of legal services, including business and tort litigation, global disputes, M&A, corporate governance, capital markets, private equity, technology transactions, health care, intellectual property, and investigations and white collar defense.
- Our Detroit–based lawyers combine transactional, counseling, and litigation capabilities with in-depth knowledge and experience in such sectors as automotive, health care, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, energy, technology, and financial services.
- Clients receive the latest updates on developments in mobility solutions, autonomous and connected vehicles, technology, and manufacturing.
- Lawyers bridge U.S. clients to financial and governmental centers worldwide and facilitate the growing inbound investment in the region.
- Detroit lawyers collaborate seamlessly with more than 2,500 Firm lawyers located in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
- Our lawyers work with a number of local charitable, cultural, and civic organizations that benefit the people of the city and the Detroit metropolitan area.
The Global Automotive Law Firm
BofA Securities-led syndicate underwrites $100 million public offering of Depositary Shares by First Midwest Bancorp
Luxury department store chain develops employee programming to mitigate spread of COVID-19 within workplace
Large critical infrastructure employer considers implementing COVID-19 testing program for employees
Large critical infrastructure employer develops and implements protocol for international relocation of essential workers during COVID-19 pandemic
Jones Day's 2020 Speaker Series: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data: What You and Your Organization Should Know