Global clients with Midwest interests and Midwest clients with global interests receive a full range of transactional, advisory, and litigation services across a variety of industries from lawyers in our Detroit Office.
- Clients served by Jones Day's Detroit Office benefit from a full suite of legal services, including business and tort litigation, global disputes, M&A, corporate governance, capital markets, private equity, technology transactions, health care, intellectual property, and investigations and white collar defense.
- Our Detroit–based lawyers combine transactional, counseling, and litigation capabilities with in-depth knowledge and experience in such sectors as automotive, health care, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, energy, technology, and financial services.
- Clients receive the latest updates on developments in mobility solutions, autonomous and connected vehicles, technology, and manufacturing.
- Lawyers bridge U.S. clients to financial and governmental centers worldwide and facilitate the growing inbound investment in the region.
- Detroit lawyers collaborate seamlessly with more than 2,500 Firm lawyers located in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
- Our lawyers work with a number of local charitable, cultural, and civic organizations that benefit the people of the city and the Detroit metropolitan area.
The Global Automotive Law Firm
Partner-in-Charge Tim Melton discusses the history of the office and our work with the automotive industry, not just in Michigan but around the globe.
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma acquires late stage biopharma companies and forms alliance with Roivant Sciences Ltd. worth $3 billion
Paul Klemm obtains Supreme Court victory in statute-of-limitations case with wide-ranging implications
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.