Antitrust & Competition Law
Unmatched experience resolving antitrust issues
Our integrated global Antitrust & Competition Law Practice has successfully represented clients in many of history's most challenging and complex antitrust matters. Our antitrust capabilities include transactions, investigations, litigation, and compliance counseling.
- With access to our broad network of lawyers in 27 business centers worldwide, our clients are provided strength and depth in all areas of antitrust law that matter to businesses seeking a coordinated and efficient approach to resolving matters before agencies and tribunals.
- Many Jones Day antitrust lawyers have held senior positions in enforcement agencies in the United States, Europe, and Asia Pacific and can provide valuable insights into government investigations and decision-making as well as increased credibility before antitrust authorities.
- Our lawyers use decades of experience to help clients assess and address myriad antitrust issues across a variety of industries and jurisdictions.
Areas of Focus
Jones Day Talks Technology: The Intersection of Tech and Antitrust
Clients value the firm's international network, stressing the 'depth of expertise and breadth of coverage across the world.'
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Cooper Tire & Rubber to be sold to The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company for approximately $2.5 billion enterprise value