Antitrust & Competition Law
Unmatched experience resolving antitrust issues
Our integrated global Antitrust & Competition Law Practice has successfully represented clients in many of history's most challenging and complex antitrust matters. Our antitrust capabilities include transactions, investigations, litigation, and compliance counseling.
- Our broad network of lawyers in 27 business centers worldwide provides clients with strength and depth in all areas of antitrust law and a coordinated and efficient approach to resolving matters across a variety of jurisdictions.
- Many Jones Day antitrust lawyers have held senior positions in enforcement agencies in the United States, Europe, and Asia Pacific and can provide valuable insights into government investigations and decision-making as well as increased credibility before antitrust authorities.
- We have assisted in obtaining clearances for many of the most prominent transactions in jurisdictions around the world. In China alone, Jones Day has advised on nearly 20% of conditional merger approvals to date.
Areas of Focus
Jones Day Talks Technology: The Intersection of Tech and Antitrust
Clients value the firm's international network, stressing the 'depth of expertise and breadth of coverage across the world.'
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
TotalEnergies enters into Strategic Alliance and Investment Agreement with Sunix and Tropigas in the Dominican Republic