Chambers UK 2024 ranks leading Jones Day practices and lawyers
The 2024 edition of Chambers UK: A Client's Guide to the UK Legal Profession recognized the Firm with 11 practice rankings and 23 lawyer rankings.
Clients laud Jones Day lawyers for being "concise, commercial and responsive" and praise their "excellent technical knowledge."
Additional comments from clients include:
- "The team is smart, dedicated and gets results."
- "They never miss a trick and are always on top of things."
- "They have fantastic partners leading the team with strong associates coming up behind them."
- "I am constantly impressed with their grasp of our business and the specific matters affecting our case."
- "The Jones Day team are proactive and always asking the right questions. The documents they produce are always well prepared, thorough, and persuasive."
- "The Jones Day team is excellent at solving complex matters and working with clients to produce simple solutions in response to sophisticated and complicated challenges."
- "Jones Day has deep resources to manage the most complex and time-demanding critical projects - they really know what they are doing."
- "Jones Day's level of responsiveness is unparalleled."
Chambers UK 2024 practice rankings include:
- Fraud: Civil
- International Arbitration: Investor-State Arbitration
- Private Equity: Buyouts: Up to £500 million
- Real Estate Finance
- Commercial and Corporate Litigation
- Competition Law
- Corporate/M&A: £800 million and above
- Corporate/M&A: £100-800 million
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate: £150 million and above
The Chambers UK rankings, based on interviews with lawyers, clients and third-party experts, look at a broad range of qualities, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, and commitment to the client, to provide an independent assessment of counsel throughout the region.