Financial Institutions Litigation & Regulation
Sophisticated bank product litigation experience
Clients gain from our global lawyers' deep understanding of the regulatory, enforcement, and litigation challenges financial institutions face. Our fully integrated, cross-border practice offers them creative, comprehensive, and commercial solutions.
- We counsel leading financial institutions in sophisticated bank product litigations, including collateralized debt obligations and credit default swaps litigations, other structured products litigations, foreign exchange rate manipulation litigations, and trustee litigations. Our deep bench of lawyers advise on regulatory compliance, investigations, and enforcement issues.
- Many of our lawyers have held prominent positions at government agencies.
- Our regulatory lawyers provide clients with strategic and legal advice on retail and commercial banking, consumer finance, and financial technology, from payments and blockchain to charters and joint ventures.
Areas of Focus
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Consumer Finance
- Cybersecurity for Financial Institutions
- Financial Institutions Litigation
- Financial Institutions Regulatory
Jay Tambe Discusses the Focus of the Practice
- Jay Tambe, Practice Leader, Jones Day New York
Maintains an excellent reputation as a global powerhouse with formidable capabilities in reorganizations, workouts and creditor claims.Chambers USA 2017
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs