Banking, Finance & Securities
Comprehensive financing solutions worldwide
Jones Day's Banking, Finance & Securities Practice has helped clients close more than $1 billion in financing transactions during the last five years. Our nearly 300 lawyers assist clients in navigating the globally transformed regulatory environment.
- Jones Day lawyers have been part of precedent-setting financings for clients involving both public and private capital.
- Clients benefit from the Firm's position at the forefront of developments as market regulations and capital flows continue to evolve due to increasing globalization, the growth of finance-related technology, the rise of private capital, and the ongoing impact of the global financial crisis.
- Our clients receive seamless access to the most appropriate and comprehensive financing solutions compatible with their business goals, with assistance from our lawyers in 15 countries on five continents.
Banking & Finance Issues Facing Companies
The 'practical, commercial, efficient' team at Jones Day … is 'very user-friendly' and has an 'excellent knowledge of the markets'.Legal 500
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs
Concesionaria Vial Union del Sur, Patrimonio Autonomo Union del Sur, Sacyr Concesiones S.L., and Herdoiza Crespo Construcciones obtain $575 million term financing
Syndicate of international and Brazilian investment banks complete $500 million Senior Notes offering by Marfrig Global Foods
Creditis Servizi Finanziari and Columbus HoldCo structure securitization of receivables under new STS requirements
Arsenal Capital Partners acquires Seal for Life Industries from Berry Global Group Inc. for $328 million