Seven from Jones Day among Who's Who Legal's "Global Elite" Thought Leaders
Who's Who Legal (WWL) has recognized seven of Jones Day's partners as "Global Elite" Thought Leaders for 2023. The lawyers designated as Global Elite obtained the highest number of nominations from peers, corporate counsel, and other market sources in WWL's most recent research cycle. According to the report: "They are worthy of special mention owing not only to their vast expertise and experience advising on some of the world's most significant and cutting-edge legal matters, but also their ability to innovate, inspire, and go above and beyond to deliver for their clients."
The Jones Day partners included in the Global Elite report span five countries and six areas of practice. They are:
- Corinne Ball (USA) Restructuring & Insolvency
- Ferdinand Brughmans (Belgium) Project Finance
- Michael Gleason (USA) Competition - Under 45
- James Pickavance (UK) Construction - Under 45
- Niv Tadmore (Australia) Corporate Tax - Controversy
- Lisa Taliadoros (Australia) IP - Patents
- Philipp Werner (Belgium) Competition and Competition - State Aid
The WWL guide is compiled through independent research and nominations from peers and clients, including general counsel and private practitioners, to identify outstanding lawyers advising clients on a broad spectrum of issues related to their areas of practice.