Lawyers in our Dallas Office help clients from across a broad range of industries—including high tech, health care, construction, and energy—arrive at the best solutions for their business challenges and opportunities.
- Lawyers in the Dallas Office counsel clients on a wide spectrum of public and private deals, capital markets and banking transactions, and restructuring and reorganization matters.
- Lawyers advise clients on their most significant internal and government investigations in Texas, Mexico, and around the world.
- Clients receive counsel in commercial, intellectual property, and employment litigation in federal and state courts.
- Clients benefit from our lawyers' in-depth knowledge on issues relating to blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, and other emerging technologies.
- Community service is an important part of Jones Day's Dallas Office, with lawyers serving on university boards, chambers of commerce, and nonprofit organizations that benefit the homeless, underserved communities, and the arts, among others.
- Pro bono matters remain a top commitment, with thousands of hours devoted to providing legal assistance to unaccompanied children and women who are seeking immigration relief.
4:21 PM Central Daylight Time
Members of Congress' amicus brief influences U.S. Supreme Court unanimous decision vindicating property rights of elderly widow
Citigroup Global Markets and Scotiabank-led syndicate purchases 117,049,735 CBFIs in global offering by FIBRA Prologis
Large financial institution leads syndicate of lenders on $195 million senior secured term loan and revolving credit facilities for Mexican grocery store operator in connection with closing date acquisition of minority interest
Private credit lender provides $105 million incremental term loan facility supporting software company's acquisition of developer of mobile time and attendance solutions
Oncor Electric Delivery Company enters into $500 million revolving trade receivables securitization facility
SEC Regional Director David Peavler joins Jones Day as partner in Securities Litigation & SEC Enforcement Practice
Jones Day partner Mark Rasmussen named 2022 Cryptocurrency / Blockchain / Fintech Trailblazer by National Law Journal
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.