Jones Day's Columbus Office helps lead corporations in Ohio and throughout the world in navigating the complex legal challenges facing today's business community.
- Our Columbus Office offers clients a long record of success in bet-the-company litigation matters—from product liability, commercial, and securities suits to appellate cases argued before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Transactional lawyers successfully help clients complete M&A, private equity, real estate, and restructuring deals across the globe.
- Columbus-based lawyers collaborate with other Jones Day offices every day to serve clients' needs around the world.
- Chambers USA recognized seven different Jones Day practice areas as Band 1 for Ohio in 2018.
- Columbus boasts one of the largest concentrations of Health Care & Life Sciences Practice lawyers of any Jones Day office.
- The Columbus Office remains committed to a variety of nonprofit and civic organizations in central Ohio, including The Ohio State University, ProMusica Chamber Orchestra, Local Matters, United Way, Legal Aid Society of Columbus, The John Glenn Columbus International Airport, and Wexner Center for the Arts.
Notre Dame defends lawsuit brought by former student-athlete in Kentucky relating to football concussion injuries
Notre Dame defends personal injury lawsuit brought by former student-athlete in Ohio relating to football concussion injuries
Luxury department store chain develops employee programming to mitigate spread of COVID-19 within workplace
Turf War Update: Sixth Circuit Weighs In on Dispute Between Bankruptcy Courts and FERC Over Rejection of Power Contracts
In Millennium, the Third Circuit Gives Nonconsensual Third-Party Releases in a Chapter 11 Plan a Stern Look
Jones Day partner Tiffany Lipscomb-Jackson recognized as a 2020 "40 Under 40" by Columbus Business First
Jones Day partner Yvette McGee Brown named to Savoy Magazine’s 2019 Most Influential Women in Corporate America list
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.