Jones Day's Columbus Office helps lead corporations in Ohio and throughout the world in navigating the complex legal challenges facing today's business community.
- Our Columbus Office offers clients a long record of success in bet-the-company litigation matters—from product liability, commercial, and securities suits to appellate cases argued before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Transactional lawyers successfully help clients complete M&A, private equity, real estate, and restructuring deals across the globe.
- Columbus-based lawyers collaborate with other Jones Day offices every day to serve clients' needs around the world.
- Chambers USA recognized seven different Jones Day practice areas as Band 1 for Ohio in 2018.
- Columbus boasts one of the largest concentrations of Health Care & Life Sciences Practice lawyers of any Jones Day office.
- The Columbus Office remains committed to a variety of nonprofit and civic organizations in central Ohio, including The Ohio State University, ProMusica Chamber Orchestra, Local Matters, United Way, Legal Aid Society of Columbus, The John Glenn Columbus International Airport, and Wexner Center for the Arts.
American Industrial Partners to acquire High Pressure Solutions Segment of Ingersoll Rand for $300 million
Digital health companies, specialty hospitals, and health systems maintain compliance with multistate requirements through 50-state survey
Fifth Circuit Requires "Rigorous Scrutiny" Before District Courts Authorize Notice in FLSA Collective Actions
Another Court Adopts Majority View in Approving Bankruptcy Trustee's Use of Tax Code Look-Back Period in Avoidance Actions
Jones Day partner Tiffany Lipscomb-Jackson recognized as a 2020 "40 Under 40" by Columbus Business First
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.