Clients served by Jones Day's Irvine Office benefit from a combination of a deep understanding of California's complex business environment with litigation and transactional experience across a wide range of practice areas, industry sectors, and jurisdictions.
- The Irvine Office's clients range from established, publicly traded corporations and banking institutions to private companies of varying sizes, including mid-market companies and emerging startups.
- Clients benefit from the Irvine team’s significant litigation and trial experience in class action defense, business and commercial litigation, cybersecurity and privacy, securities litigation, labor and employment, health care, construction, and real estate-related litigation from our award-winning practices.
- Companies are represented by Jones Day transactional lawyers on all facets of corporate law, including M&A, private and public equity and debt offerings, real estate finance and structured lending, corporate governance, and securities law compliance.
- Our Irvine team of lawyers includes former Assistant U.S. Attorneys and other lawyers with decades of experience representing clients facing governmental investigations, regulatory challenges, and white collar criminal matters.
- Jones Day's lawyers are deeply involved in the Orange County business, legal, and social community through pro bono work on a range of matters and issues, and they serve in leadership and volunteer positions for numerous public service, civic, and cultural organizations.
Experian obtains complete dismissal of putative class action lawsuit alleging unlawful bank transfers
Vantage Data Centers forms $3.5 billion strategic partnership with Colony Capital to advance data center growth
Global systemically important bank (GSIB) conducts risk assessment to determine impact of LIBOR transition on enterprise-wide portfolios
Jones Day partners Randy Kay and Steven Zadravecz named to Daily Journal's list of Top Trade Secrets Lawyers