Clients served by Jones Day's Irvine Office benefit from a combination of a deep understanding of California's complex business environment with litigation and transactional experience across a wide range of practice areas, industry sectors, and jurisdictions.
- The Irvine Office's clients range from established, publicly traded corporations and banking institutions to private companies of varying sizes, including mid-market companies and emerging startups.
- Clients received significant litigation and trial experience in class action defense, business and commercial litigation, securities litigation, labor and employment, health care, construction, and real estate-related litigation from our award-winning disputes practice.
- Companies are represented by Jones Day transactional lawyers on all facets of corporate law, including M&A, private and public equity and debt offerings, real estate finance and structured lending, corporate governance, and securities law compliance.
- Our Irvine team of lawyers includes former Assistant U.S. Attorneys and other lawyers with decades of experience representing clients facing governmental investigations and white collar criminal matters.
- Jones Day's lawyers are deeply involved in the Orange County business, legal, and social community through pro bono work on a range of matters and issues, and they serve in leadership and volunteer positions for numerous public service, civic, and cultural organizations.
11:09 AM Pacific Standard Time
Well Fargo provides $325 million construction loan for Los Angeles, California, mixed-use development project
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma to acquire late stage biopharma companies and form alliance with Roivant Sciences Ltd. worth $3 billion
Orange County Cities obtain dismissal of putative class claims relating to response to homelessness epidemic
KMA obtains complete dismissal of putative class/representative action relating to consumer data collection practices
Board of directors conducts internal investigation into related party transactions and workplace environment issues