Clients served by Jones Day's Irvine Office benefit from a combination of a deep understanding of California's complex business environment with litigation and transactional experience across a wide range of practice areas, industry sectors, and jurisdictions.
- The Irvine Office's clients range from established, publicly traded corporations and banking institutions to private companies of varying sizes, including mid-market companies and emerging startups.
- Clients benefit from the Irvine team’s significant litigation and trial experience in class action defense, business and commercial litigation, cybersecurity and privacy, securities litigation, labor and employment, health care, construction, and real estate-related litigation from our award-winning practices.
- Companies are represented by Jones Day transactional lawyers on all facets of corporate law, including M&A, private and public equity and debt offerings, real estate finance and structured lending, corporate governance, and securities law compliance.
- Our Irvine team of lawyers includes former Assistant U.S. Attorneys and other lawyers with decades of experience representing clients facing governmental investigations, regulatory challenges, and white collar criminal matters.
- Jones Day's lawyers are deeply involved in the Orange County business, legal, and social community through pro bono work on a range of matters and issues, and they serve in leadership and volunteer positions for numerous public service, civic, and cultural organizations.
National bank provides $167.4 million construction loan for development of nine-story commercial building
Wells Fargo provides $185 million to national real estate developer for acquisition and renovation of garden style apartment buildings located in Fairfax County, VA
Wells Fargo provides $306 million construction loan for development of office/lab building located in San Francisco's Mission Bay neighborhood
Meridian Bioscience agrees to be acquired by SD Biosensor and SJL Partners in $1.53 billion all-cash transaction
Wells Fargo provides $88.5 million term loan to private developer to finance acquisition and partial renovation of multi-family residential property in Phoenix, Arizona
Wells Fargo provides $685 million syndicated construction loan for hotel and convention center in Chula Vista, California