Clients served by Jones Day's Irvine Office benefit from a combination of a deep understanding of California's complex business environment with litigation and transactional experience across a wide range of practice areas, industry sectors, and jurisdictions.
- The Irvine Office's clients range from established, publicly traded corporations and banking institutions to private companies of varying sizes, including mid-market companies and emerging startups.
- Clients benefit from the Irvine team’s significant litigation and trial experience in class action defense, business and commercial litigation, cybersecurity and privacy, securities litigation, labor and employment, health care, construction, and real estate-related litigation from our award-winning practices.
- Companies are represented by Jones Day transactional lawyers on all facets of corporate law, including M&A, private and public equity and debt offerings, real estate finance and structured lending, corporate governance, and securities law compliance.
- Our Irvine team of lawyers includes former Assistant U.S. Attorneys and other lawyers with decades of experience representing clients facing governmental investigations, regulatory challenges, and white collar criminal matters.
- Jones Day's lawyers are deeply involved in the Orange County business, legal, and social community through pro bono work on a range of matters and issues, and they serve in leadership and volunteer positions for numerous public service, civic, and cultural organizations.
National bank provides $95 million syndicated loan secured by multi-family properties located in California
Wells Fargo provides term loans totaling $257 million secured by portfolio of properties in North Carolina and Texas
Experian prevails on summary judgment in trade secret and breach of contract dispute over development of loss forecast model
Financial institution provides $50 million revolving credit facility secured by portfolio of commercial properties located in Illinois and New York
Financial institution provides $120 million term loan secured by commercial office campus in Irvine, California
Financial institution provides $408 million syndicated loan secured by portfolio of industrial properties located in four Western states
National bank provides $250 million syndicated revolving credit facility secured by over 25 residential development projects
California Governor Orders Agencies to Create Transparent Regulatory Framework for Blockchain and Digital Assets