Clients served by Jones Day's Irvine Office benefit from a combination of a deep understanding of California's complex business environment with litigation and transactional experience across a wide range of practice areas, industry sectors, and jurisdictions.
- The Irvine Office's clients range from established, publicly traded corporations and banking institutions to private companies of varying sizes, including mid-market companies and emerging startups.
- Clients benefit from the Irvine team’s significant litigation and trial experience in class action defense, business and commercial litigation, cybersecurity and privacy, securities litigation, labor and employment, health care, construction, and real estate-related litigation from our award-winning practices.
- Companies are represented by Jones Day transactional lawyers on all facets of corporate law, including M&A, private and public equity and debt offerings, real estate finance and structured lending, corporate governance, and securities law compliance.
- Our Irvine team of lawyers includes former Assistant U.S. Attorneys and other lawyers with decades of experience representing clients facing governmental investigations, regulatory challenges, and white collar criminal matters.
- Jones Day's lawyers are deeply involved in the Orange County business, legal, and social community through pro bono work on a range of matters and issues, and they serve in leadership and volunteer positions for numerous public service, civic, and cultural organizations.
Diana L. Sobel
8:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Meridian Bioscience agrees to be acquired by SD Biosensor and SJL Partners in $1.53 billion all-cash transaction
Experian wins complete victory in trade secret and breach of contract dispute over development of loss forecast model
Experian defeats FCRA lawsuit in Second Circuit based on holding that alleged legal inaccuracy is not actionable under FCRA
Wells Fargo provides $165 million senior loan secured by 500-room hotel and resort property in San Antonio, Texas
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.