Clients served by Jones Day's Irvine Office benefit from a combination of a deep understanding of California's complex business environment with litigation and transactional experience across a wide range of practice areas, industry sectors, and jurisdictions.
- The Irvine Office's clients range from established, publicly traded corporations and banking institutions to private companies of varying sizes, including mid-market companies and emerging startups.
- Clients received significant litigation and trial experience in class action defense, business and commercial litigation, securities litigation, labor and employment, health care, construction, and real estate-related litigation from our award-winning disputes practice.
- Companies are represented by Jones Day transactional lawyers on all facets of corporate law, including M&A, private and public equity and debt offerings, real estate finance and structured lending, corporate governance, and securities law compliance.
- Our Irvine team of lawyers includes former Assistant U.S. Attorneys and other lawyers with decades of experience representing clients facing governmental investigations and white collar criminal matters.
- Jones Day's lawyers are deeply involved in the Orange County business, legal, and social community through pro bono work on a range of matters and issues, and they serve in leadership and volunteer positions for numerous public service, civic, and cultural organizations.
1:52 AM Pacific Standard Time
Well Fargo provides $325 million construction loan for Los Angeles, California, mixed-use development project
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma to acquire late stage biopharma companies and form alliance with Roivant Sciences Ltd. worth $3 billion
Wells Fargo Bank provides $865.7 million revolving and term loan facility secured by 120 industrial properties
Orange County Cities obtain dismissal of putative class claims relating to response to homelessness epidemic
KMA obtains complete dismissal of putative class/representative action relating to consumer data collection practices