Latin American, U.S., European, and Asian clients are advised by our Mexico City-based lawyers on their international operations and capital markets activities throughout Latin America, focusing on a wide range of matters from corporate, banking, and regulatory issues to commercial and governmental litigation.
- Jones Day has become one of the most focused law firms in Mexico as a result of several client projects involving sectors such as biotechnology, aviation, infrastructure, and energy, among others.
- Clients in Mexico and around the world benefit from our general corporate, litigation, transactional, and regulatory advisory services.
- Clients benefit from our vast experience covering legal practices such as corporate and M&A; banking and finance; antitrust; capital markets; energy; real estate; labor and employment; tax; projects and infrastructure; government regulation and litigation; environmental, health, and safety; international trade; health care and life sciences; cybersecurity, privacy, and data protection; and global disputes.
- Jones Day represents international corporations from a broad range of sectors including energy, infrastructure, automotive, and pharmaceuticals, advising on all stages of project development.
- Our Mexico City lawyers service clients by anticipating their needs and by identifying regulations, impacts, and matters of interest or concern to them.
- Jones Day's Mexico City Office devotes significant time to important regional and local social aid and cultural organizations.
Our Work in Latin America: Serving Clients' Legal Needs Across the World
Investment banking and securities firm provides US$121 million multiple currency financing to SIIGO, S.A.S.