Latin American, U.S., European, and Asian clients are advised by our Mexico City-based lawyers on their international operations and capital markets activities throughout Latin America, focusing on a wide range of matters from corporate, banking, and regulatory issues to commercial and governmental litigation.
- Jones Day has become one of the most focused law firms in Mexico as a result of several client projects involving sectors such as biotechnology, aviation, infrastructure, and energy, among others.
- Clients in Mexico and around the world benefit from our general corporate, litigation, transactional, and regulatory advisory services.
- Clients benefit from our vast experience covering legal practices such as corporate and M&A; banking and finance; antitrust; capital markets; energy; real estate; labor and employment; tax; projects and infrastructure; government regulation and litigation; environmental, health, and safety; international trade; health care and life sciences; cybersecurity, privacy, and data protection; and global disputes.
- Jones Day represents international corporations from a broad range of sectors including energy, infrastructure, automotive, and pharmaceuticals, advising on all stages of project development.
- Our Mexico City lawyers service clients by anticipating their needs and by identifying regulations, impacts, and matters of interest or concern to them.
- Jones Day's Mexico City Office devotes significant time to important regional and local social aid and cultural organizations.
Our Work in Latin America: Serving Clients' Legal Needs Across the World
Laureate Education divests operations in Chile to Fundación Educación y Cultura and sale of its for-profit operations for $218.2 million
Mapping the Territory: Navigating Bankruptcy Sales in Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico (The Latin American Lawyer)
As Nationalist Agenda Advances, Latin America Businesses Mull Options Abroad, (Legal 500 GC Magazine and Legal 500 In House Lawyer)