Jones Day's 2022 Speaker Series: Best Practices for Managing Litigation Risk and Handling a Government Investigation
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Please join us for an enlightening discussion as our panel shares best practices for effectively marshalling evidence while maintaining confidentiality within the company as well as privilege in case of future litigation or government investigation. In addition, the panel will discuss conducting internal company investigations in anticipation of a potential government investigation as well as in parallel with an ongoing investigation. Finally, the panel will discuss best practices for effectively engaging with the government during an investigation, along with what to expect from federal and state regulators this year.
- Scott Brady, Partner, Investigations & White Collar Defense, Pittsburgh
- James Kitchen, Partner, Investigations & White Collar Defense, Pittsburgh
- Rebecca C. Martin, Partner, Investigations & White Collar Defense, New York
- Courtney Lyons Snyder, Partner, State Attorney General Enforcement, Investigations & Litigation, Pittsburgh
- Cristina Pérez Soto, Partner, Investigations & White Collar Defense, Miami
We hope you will be able to participate in this important discussion. For more information, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
This presentation is sponsored in conjunction with the ACC Western Pennsylvania Chapter.
This program has been approved for 1.00 hour of general credit by the State Bar of California and 1.00 hour of areas of professional practice credit (including transitional credit) by the New York State CLE Board. Jones Day is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider, as well as an accredited provider in New York. No credit will be issued for Minnesota in accordance with Minnesota CLE Board Rule 5.B. Application for CLE credit in other states will be made as needed, subject to state CLE regulations.