Clients are served by Jones Day's Madrid Office, which uses the depth and experience of one of the world's largest law firms to help businesses based in Spain operate and expand globally. We offer seamless access to substantial legal resources, wherever needed, in Spain and around the world.
- Clients involved in industries such as energy, financial services, infrastructure and construction, technology, telecom and media, defense, automotive, real estate, health care, consumer products, and retail are serviced by our Madrid-based lawyers.
- Jones Day lawyers offer clients many years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, global disputes, real estate, bankruptcy and restructuring, investigations and white collar defense, cybersecurity and data protection, capital markets, antitrust, intellectual property, tax, and labor and employment.
- Our Madrid-based lawyers collaborate closely with our colleagues in Latin America and around the globe, and our mix of practices in Spain, Latin America, and the United States particularly, to help clients execute cross-border deals and investments.
- Many of our lawyers are recognized by the top legal directories, including Chambers and The Legal 500.
- Jones Day's Madrid Office lawyers are fluent in English and Spanish as well as many other languages relevant to our clients.
Elena Contreras de Aranda
9:34 PM Central European Daylight Time
Greystar and Vía Célere create joint venture to acquire portfolio of 2,425 rental housing units in Spain
Aer Soléir partners with Tartessos Power Development for hybrid project of over 130 MW in Andalusia, Spain
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.