Clients are served by Jones Day's Madrid Office, which uses the depth and experience of one of the world's largest law firms to help businesses based in Spain operate and expand globally. We offer seamless access to substantial legal resources, wherever needed, in Spain and around the world.
- Clients involved in industries such as energy, financial services, infrastructure and construction, technology, telecom and media, defense, automotive, real estate, health care, consumer products, and retail are serviced by our Madrid-based lawyers.
- Jones Day lawyers offer clients many years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, global disputes, real estate, bankruptcy and restructuring, investigations and white collar defense, cybersecurity and data protection, capital markets, antitrust, intellectual property, tax, and labor and employment.
- Our Madrid-based lawyers collaborate closely with our colleagues in Latin America and around the globe, and our mix of practices in Spain, Latin America, and the United States particularly, to help clients execute cross-border deals and investments.
- Many of our lawyers are recognized by the top legal directories, including Chambers and The Legal 500.
- Jones Day's Madrid Office lawyers are fluent in English and Spanish as well as many other languages relevant to our clients.
A Global Presence With a Commitment to Community
Banco Santander refinances existing financing relating to Cerro Grande wind project located in Sierra de los Rios, Cerro Largo
Global transportation company conducts internal investigation into leak of confidential business information
Astellas transfers DIFICLIR in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and selected CIS to Swiss Tillotts Pharma AG for €109 million
Energy Sector Update: More Bankruptcy Courts Join the Fray in Dispute Over Rejection of Gas Gathering Agreements
Another Court Adopts Majority View in Approving Bankruptcy Trustee's Use of Tax Code Look-Back Period in Avoidance Actions