Jones Day lawyers appointed to ABA Antitrust Law Section leadership positions
The American Bar Association Antitrust Law Section has appointed 12 Jones Day lawyers to leadership positions for the 2022-2023 term. The appointed lawyers and their positions with the Antitrust Section are:
- Katherine M. Brockmeyer: Vice Chair, Pricing Conduct Committee
- Charles B. de Navacelle: Vice Chair, International Committee
- Michael A. Gleason: Vice Chair, U.S. Comments and Policy Committee
- Brian K. Grube: Member, Long Range & Strategic Planning Committee
- Eddie Hasdoo: Vice Chair, Economics Committee
- Peter A. Julian: Editor of Antitrust Law Developments – Annual Review
- Michael H. Knight: Editorial Board, Antitrust Magazine Online
- Craig A. Waldman: Vice Chair, Transportation and Energy Industries Committee
- Kate Wallace: Member, Young Lawyer Task Force
- Margaret A. Ward: Co-chair, Compliance & Ethics; Vice Chair, Women.Connected
- Kevin M. Wilcock: Vice Chair, Membership Administrative Committee
- Thomas D. York: Vice Chair, Transportation and Energy Industries Committee
The Antitrust Law Section provides professionals in the competition, consumer protection, and data privacy fields with relevant content, programming, and opportunities. The Section works to advance policies that preserve competition and protect consumers and boasts a membership of 9,000 legal professionals with 29 specialized committees.
Jones Day has a long history of leadership in the Antitrust Law Section, of which four Jones Day partners have served as Chair. No other firm has had more lawyers elected to this position.