Fortune 500 corporations, private middle-market companies, and start-up ventures seek out Jones Day's Pittsburgh Office for a full range of litigation, regulatory, and transactional matters.
- Jones Day clients have achieved landmark decisions in civil, multidistrict, and class action cases of national and international importance.
- Clients benefit from our lawyers' extensive experience in the energy, health care, banking, finance, manufacturing, construction, aviation, cybersecurity, and technology sectors.
- Our M&A lawyers represent private equity funds and public and private companies in their most significant deals. We have advised clients on acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures with a total value in excess of $20 billion during the last five years.
- Clients trust our lawyers to handle high-profile labor, restructuring, tax, and environmental civil litigation matters throughout the country. Our lawyers have also secured hundreds of millions of dollars in insurance coverage for our clients.
- We lead high-profile internal investigations and defend companies confronting state, federal, and global government investigations, and our intellectual property lawyers manage one of the most active PTAB practices in the country.
- We meet the legal needs of underserved populations, representing veterans and litigants who are unable to afford counsel.
11:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Human Trafficking in the Hospitality Industry: What Industry Participants Should Do to Protect Themselves and Their Customers
Jones Day's 2019 Speaker Series - The End Is Near: Are You Prepared for the Cessation of the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR)?
The Pennsylvania Attorney General's Expansion Into Consumer Financial Protection: The Rise of the "Mini CFPB"
Jones Day's 2018 Speaker Series: Preparing for Cybersecurity Incidents - What to Expect and How to Reduce Impact
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.