Brazilian companies wishing to expand globally are served by Jones Day's São Paulo Office, which provides legal counsel to and supports leading global clients on transactional matters and investigations in Brazil and elsewhere in Latin America.
- Our São Paulo-based lawyers concentrate their transactional work on cross-border M&A, private equity, infrastructure, mining and energy, pharmaceutical, technology outsourcing, and strategic alliances, as well as banking and finance and capital markets transactions.
- Clients are served by the São Paulo Office's extensive locally based capabilities to assist on white-collar criminal investigations under the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. We assist companies in developing and implementing compliance programs and advising on anticorruption measures, antitrust conduct, and gift policies.
- Our lawyers, fluent in Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French, have spent years working with clients on matters in Brazil and throughout Latin America. We understand the business culture of the region.
- Jones Day's São Paulo Office acts as a foreign legal consultancy, offering U.S. and Spanish law advice. We coordinate with the best local independent firms when needed.
- Our São Paulo Office works with a number of nonprofit organizations such as the Brazil Foundation, CDI International, AlfaSol, and the São Paulo Museum of Image and Sound.
Our Work in Latin America: Serving Clients' Legal Needs Across the World
Luis Riesgo, Partner-in-Charge of Spain/Latin America, and the partners-in-charge of Madrid and Mexico City discuss our experience in construction, telecommunications, oil & gas, white collar investigations, litigation, high-stakes arbitration, M&A, and private equity.
8:47 AM Brasilia Standard Time
Syndicate of international placement agents complete BRL 3.0 billion primary and secondary offering of Common Shares by Marfrig
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.