Cases & Deals

American Energy – Midstream forms $500 million joint venture with Regency Energy Partners to construct and operate 52-mile, 36-inch gas gathering pipeline in Utica shale with capacity of 2.1 Bcf/day

Clients American Energy Partners, LP

Jones Day represented American Energy – Midstream, LLC, in connection with the formation of a $500 million joint venture with Regency Energy Partners LP to construct and operate a 52-mile, 36-inch gas gathering pipeline in the Utica shale with a capacity of 2.1 Bcf/day. American Energy will fund 25% of the construction of the pipeline and Regency will fund the remaining 75%. American Energy’s affiliate, American Energy – Utica, LLC, has committed to be a shipper in order to support the project. The pipeline is anticipated to become operational in the third quarter of 2015.

We use cookies to deliver our online services. Details of the cookies and other tracking technologies we use and instructions on how to disable them are set out in our Cookies Policy. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies.