Cases & Deals

Mitsubishi Corporation agrees to acquire 33.4% of Strand Minerals (Indonesia) Pte Ltd from ERAMET

Clients Mitsubishi Corporation

Jones Day advised Mitsubishi Corporation in its $145 million acquisition of a 33.4% ownership interest in the Singaporean company Strand Minerals (Indonesia) Pte Ltd. (part of the ERAMET group), which owns 90% of PT Weda Bay Nickel, the remaining 10% being held by Indonesian partner Antam. PT Weda Bay Nickel is the project and exploration company for the Weda Bay nickel cobalt project on the island of Halmahera in Indonesia.

We use cookies to deliver our online services. Details of the cookies and other tracking technologies we use and instructions on how to disable them are set out in our Cookies Policy. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies.