China's top companies call on Jones Day's Hong Kong-based lawyers to help raise capital, plan their expansion, and launch new technologies. Jones Day was the first U.S. law firm licensed to practice Hong Kong law (1996), and our Hong Kong Office has enabled clients to complete landmark transactions in these and other significant business matters for more than 30 years.
- Clients are served by our Hong Kong-based lawyers' experience in capital markets, dispute resolution, intellectual property and life sciences, leveraged finance, M&A, projects, private equity, and real estate.
- Our clients benefit from one of the most dynamic cross-border practices in the region, as recognized by Chambers Asia, Legal 500 Asia Pacific, Asia Business Law Journal, and China Business Law Journal, among others
- Our Hong Kong-based lawyers have trained in Australia, mainland China, England and Wales, Singapore, and the United States, among other major jurisdictions
- We understand and engage our clients in different languages, including English, French, German, Mandarin, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean, as well as Cantonese, Shanghainese, and Taiwanese
- We are active in the community, working with the Justice Centre Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Student Aid Society, Variety—the Children's Charity, and many other organizations
Our Work in China: On-the-Ground Support for International Clients
Jones Day Partners Peter Wang, Joelle Lau, Jason Chen, Angel Huang, and Jessie Tang discuss the Firm's work in China.
Intellectual Property in China
Partner Tony Chen discusses the Firm's Intellectual Property Practice in China, including counseling on cross-border transactions, navigating Chinese laws and regulations, completing foreign licensing requirements, and applying for patents outside of China.
10:53 PM China Standard Time
Citibank provides $400 million unsecured multicurrency credit facility to Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Corporate Internal Investigations: Keys to an Effective Work Plan, Data and Document Management, and Budget
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.