Kimberly Pustulka has represented corporate clients in multibillion dollar financing transactions. She counsels clients on day-to-day disclosure obligations and corporate governance matters. She advises clients on a wide variety of public and private corporate financing transactions, including the largest ever 144A high-yield debt offering, as well as the largest non-M&A debt deal in the history of the utility industry (each, at the time). She regularly works with clients on investment-grade debt offerings, equity offerings, and complex mergers and acquisition transactions. She also counsels public companies on corporate governance issues and compliance with reporting obligations under the U.S. federal securities laws and stock exchange rules.
She represents companies from a broad spectrum of industries, including manufacturing, real estate (REITs), energy, and telecommunications. Such companies represented recently include A. Schulman, Cooper Tire, DDR Corp., FirstEnergy, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Marathon Petroleum, MPLX, NACCO Industries, Parker Hannifin, Real Alloy, Shiloh, Sprint Corporation, Steris, and YETI Coolers. She also has represented investment firms and financial institutions in corporate finance transactions.
Kimberly has been recognized as an "Ohio Rising Star" by Super Lawyers. She serves on the boards of Positive Education Program and the Lakewood Early Childhood PTA. Kimberly is a chair of Jones Day's Women RRAIN (Retention, Recruiting & Advancing in Network) group, whose mission is to improve the recruitment, retention, advancement, and leadership skills of women attorneys in the Cleveland Office. She formerly served as a director of the University at Buffalo Alumni Association (UBAA) and is a cofounder of the Cleveland chapter of UBAA.
SEC Permits Abbreviated Tender and Exchange Offers for Non-Convertible High-Yield and Investment-Grade Debt Securities
- December 201418th Annual RR Donnelley SEC Hot Topics Institute: SEC Enforcement
- Fall 2013SEC Enforcement, moderator, 16th Annual RR Donnelley SEC Hot Topics Institute
- Fall 2008Avoiding Problems Overseas: Understanding the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, comoderator, Bowne's 12th Annual SEC Issues Update Seminar
- Winter 2007Cleveland Bar Association's Securities Law Institute - Recent Developments
- December 2006New Executive Pay Disclosure, Greater Cleveland General Counsel Association
- Harvard University (J.D. 2000; Editorial Board Member, Harvard Negotiation Law Review); State University of New York at Buffalo (B.S. in Business Administration summa cum laude 1997)
IFLR1000 — listed as a notable practitioner (2019)
Acritas "Star Lawyer" (2018)
Legal 500 US — recommended for capital markets — equity offerings/advice to issuers and high yield debt offerings/advice to issuers (2016)
Super Lawyers — securities & corporate finance — Ohio Rising Star (2014 and 2015)
Legal 500 US — recommended for finance — capital markets: high yield debt offerings (2013)