LatAm at a Glance: A Political Thermometer and Key Regulatory Developments Impacting Foreign Investments
Jones Day's Miami Office
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT: Roundtable Discussion
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. EDT: Reception
Jones Day cordially invites you to an in-person and virtual roundtable discussion on the most recent political and regulatory changes in Latin America and their potential effect on foreign investment in the region. The discussion will be followed by a networking reception.
Lawyers from Jones Day and some of Latin America's most prominent law firms will exchange views on significant regulatory and political developments in LatAm economies that are impacting industries which have long attracted foreign investment. The speakers will also discuss the steps that foreign investors may take to mitigate the risks associated with these political and regulatory changes.
- Maria I. Pradilla Picas, Jones Day, Washington
- José Antonio Vázquez Cobo, Jones Day, Mexico City
- Helena Najjar Abdo, Cescon Barrieu Advogados, Brazil
- Gonzalo García Delatour, Beccar Varela, Argentina
- Jorge López Fung, Rebaza, Alcázar, & de las Casas, Peru
- David Ricardo Araque Quijano, Gómez-Pinzón Abogados, Colombia
- Rodrigo Saffirio, Bofill Mir Abogados, Chile
- Melissa Stear Gorsline, Jones Day, Washington
Remote access to the discussion will be available.
We hope you will be able to join us!
Kindly respond by Friday, October 21.
For further information, please contact Patricia Blanco at 305.714.9758 or email@example.com.