Jones Day's 2022 Pittsburgh Speaker Series: Beyond the 2022 Proxy Season: Activism, Disclosure, and Governance Considerations and Trends for 2023
12:45 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Jones Day and the NACD invite you to a webinar exploring the effects that the continued rise in stakeholder activism has had on a range of corporate governance, securities, and executive compensation matters during the 2022 proxy season – including how those effects will impact stakeholders' priorities and expectations in the 2023 season.
The speakers will review the following developments, especially with respect to stockholder and proxy advisors:
- The related regulatory and disclosure implications;
- The role of stockholder activism in challenging corporate control, particularly in light of the growing prominence of ESG concerns; and
- The effects that continue to reshape public companies' compliance programs, corporate governance programs, and public disclosures.
- Amy Pandit, Partner, Financial Markets, Jones Day
- Joel May, Partner, Financial Markets, Jones Day
- Sarah Relich, Director, Investment Stewardship, Vanguard
- Zachary Friesner, Vice President, Senior Research Analyst, ISS (Institutional Shareholder Services)
- James Golden, Partner, Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
We hope you will be able to join us for this timely and informative program.
For further information, please contact Janie Burger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has been approved for 1.00 hour of general credit, including distance learning credit, by the Pennsylvania CLE Board. This program has also been approved for 1.25 hours of general credit by the State Bar of California and 1.50 hours of areas of professional practice credit (including transitional credit) by the New York State CLE Board. Jones Day is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider, as well as an accredited provider in New York and a Pennsylvania CLE Board accredited distance learning provider. Application for CLE credit in other states will be made as needed, subject to state CLE regulations.