Business Restructuring Review
- First Impressions: Third Circuit Rules That a Terminated Collective Bargaining Agreement May Be Rejected Under Section 1113
- Seventh Circuit Rules That Prepetition Nonresidential Lease Termination Is Voidable “Transfer” in Bankruptcy
- Blocking Member Provision in LLC Agreement Designed to Prevent Bankruptcy Filing Unenforceable
- Oil and Gas Industry Update
- Sun Capital Update: District Court Doubles Down on Imposition of Pension Liability for Private Equity Funds
- Sovereign Debt Update
Jones Day publications should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents are intended for general information purposes only and may not be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding without the prior written consent of the Firm, to be given or withheld at our discretion. To request reprint permission for any of our publications, please use our "Contact Us" form, which can be found on our website at www.jonesday.com. The mailing of this publication is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The views set forth herein are the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Firm.